chapter thirty:Goodbye part two

Sean's POV
"I have prepared a song that is for Dylan. I love you and this song reminds me of you so. But i thought we could take this to the auditorium. "  we make our way to the auditorium and i take stage with my suit.

Your all I need to get by like swet morning dew i took one look at you and it was clear to see you were my destiny.  With arms opened wide you took away my pride. I sacrificed for you dedicate my life for you. I would go where you live always there in time of need and when i lose my will you'll be there to push me up the hill there's no no looking back for us weve gotta love a natural love. Your all your all I need to get by. Ehhhhh yeahhhh ohhhhh l

Listen like an eagle protects his nest for you I'll do my best. Stand by ya like a tree dare anybody to try and move me. Darlin in you I found strength when i was torn down don't know what's in store but together we can open any door. Just to do whats good for you and inspire you. Ohhh i kbow you can't make a man out of a soul that didn't ever grow cause we've we've got the right foundation and wiyh the love and determination your all your all I wanna try to do a little better for. Oh all the joy under the sun is wrapped all into one your all I need your all I need your all I need ohhhhh to get by. Ohhhhhh yeah yeahhh ohhh honey darlin yeah your all I need to get by.

I finsih as Dylan runs up to me and kisses me. I kiss back but stop fast remembering what i am about to do. "Okay I'd like to ask you something Dylan but i i i need you to be quiet and sit down. I need you to promise you won't talk till after i am done. Can you promise? " i ask him. He sits down and smiles. Everyone looks at me with curious eyes. "I promise." Dylan tells me. I nod. "Okay um i have been asking myself all week when would the perfect time to ask you this but the truth is there's only one time i should ask you this and thats when we are in glee club. I've always felt like i wasn't worthy to ever be loved that i was always different from everyone else and i at first didn't know what made me different sure i i had looked different i even dressed different but what kid looks the exact same?, i finally foumd out i was different from everyone by who i loved, i didn't love girls i loved guys and once i found out i started to come out and at first i got bullied but people started to learn to like the different in people. My point is is that it took people whom i knew and myself ten years to see the real me but it took you one time to see me to realize who i really was and I'm never gonna forget that. We have spent every day of our lives together since meeting and i learned to love you. I never felt like i was getting to know you it always felt like i was remembering you like we had meant before that somewhere we were lucky enough to love each other that our that our hands were meant to hold another's.  I decided that i wanted to love you and be with you the rest of my life. I have no future without you...you are my future.  When I'm with you i have no reason to be afraid. So i see no reason why to wait...i have decided to ask this to you today in this room because everyone here loves you just as much as i do. (Grabs ring out of pocket) All you have to do is say yes or no. (Bends down and looks up) Dylan will you marry me?" I look up at him as he smiles and everyone awaits for his answer.  Then he jumps up and nods tears forming as he kisses me. Mr. Shuester claps. "Wow well if you ask me that is an amazing way to end the week. That song is the final song that will be sung in glee club." Mr. Shuester says as he put a hand on Finn's shoulder. "Actually us glee kids have something. " the new glee kids said.