Papyrus (when you cant sleep)

The memory of what happened to Papyrus during his training wouldn't stop floating in your head. It wasn't even six and you were wide awake. Sadly you forgot that your room was closest to your abusive brother, you were crying and shaking on your bed. You yelped when your door was opened. "(Y/N)..? WHY ARENT YOU ASLEEP?" You looked at your brother, who was standing in the door way. "Uh... n...nothing boss... I... uh... got had a... uh... nightmare?" You lied, man were you bad at lying. Papyrus sighed and closed the door before sitting next to you, you tried not to look at the cut over his eye socket.

"(Y/N). PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS BOTHERING YOU." You tapped your thumbs together before sighing, you could never hide anything from Papyrus. "I... just can't stop thinking of what happened with Undyne..." You said sadly, tears filled your eye sockets before you threw your arms around your brother. Papyrus hugged you tightly and rubbed your back, he knew ever since you were only a baby bones, you were around pain. "SHHH... NOBODY IS GOING TO HURT YOU..." You whimpered and kept your eyes some what open, you didn't want to get hurt any more, technically your spine was broken from the whip marks from your father. "LAY DOWN, ILL STAY WITH YOU TONIGHT." Papyrus orders, you do as he says and put yourself close to your brother.

"Papyrus... promise me that nothing is going to happen to us..." You whispered, red tears rolling down from your eye sockets. Papyrus rubbed your skull and kissed your forehead before whispering "Promise."

The rest of that night was simple, you and your brother hanging on to eachother in the name of family.