Sans (when you can't sleep)

You sat on your bed, wishing you could do something. You and Sans both had to deal with your brother Papyrus, you weren't as abused as Sans. You remember when he came back from his patrol with Papyrus BLEEDING! Luckily you were one of the last monsters with healing magic. Red tear drops dropped onto the rug as you thought about how Sans had to live. "... I should be the one in his shoes ..." You mumbled quietly as you shook slightly.

You looked up when your door opened, seeing Sans with a worried face. "You ok?" You shook your skull and watched Sans sit next to you, "Tell me what's going on." You hug Sans, whimpering and letting your red tears land his white t-shirt. "I... I'm scared... I... I don't want Papyrus to hurt you more..." You whimpered into your oldest brother's shirt. Sans rubbed your back as gently as he could, knowing your spine and the back of your ribs had slashed from earlier years.

"Nothing is going to happen to me. I promise everyday I'll come home." You looked up at Sans and snuggled closer, feeling Sans hugging you closer. "Let's get some sleep (y/n). I'll stay with you tonight." You look at Sans and growl "You better not rape me," coldly. Sans chuckled and laid in your bed, holding you close.

The rest of that night was just sleep. When Papyrus walked into your room, surprisingly he allowed you both an extra hour of sleep.