Error's deal PART 1

You and Sci had broken up a few months ago and you really forgot why you liked him. You had grown a new style as well. You usually wore a red shirt and a new red and black hoodie. You also wore a necklace Flowerfell Sans gave you for your birthday. You also and somehow grew a little ghost hair that was red (duh). You got your new style as well as new friends. You made friends with Underbeat, Ink Sans, and Cattale. You were pretty happy even though sometimes you thought about Sci. You always thought to yourself 'Why did I fall for a nerd?'

Today you were walking down the path to check the traps when you heard a glitching sound

Today you were walking down the path to check the traps when you heard a glitching sound. You turned around just as a black boned skeleton trapped you in strings. "RELEASE ME!" You ordered the glitching skeleton. The skeleton laughed as you realized who this was: ERROR! "Yeah right kid. So... Know these guys?" You gasped as both your brothers were tied and hanging from blue strings. "SANS! BOSS!" "(Y/N)!" "*(Y/N)!" Error laughed before setting you down. "I usually destroy AUs like this one, but when I saw your code... It got me thinking... It is very powerful. Like an AU I know."

Your golden tooth was clearly visible as your gritted your teeth in a violently aria. "I'll make you a deal." You stopped gritting your teeth and listened. "If you leave this AU and go to one that is almost equally deadly, I'll spare this au AND your brothers." You saw your brothers losing strength as you weighed your options. Either lose everything you know or leave everything you know.

Make the deal?

❤ Yes  No

"FINE! Deal." You said harshly. "*(Y/n)! No!" "DONT BE STUPID LIKE SANS!" You looked at your brothers with red tears in your eye sockets. "Im sorry." Error released your brothers as he opened a portal. "It's called GZtale. Basically all the monsters are over powered." Error explained as you walked towards it, you looked back at your brothers, you were surprised to see them crying. "Bye Sans... B..Bye... Pappy..." You said before forcing yourself to jump through. Error closed the portal before disappearing. Papyrus dropped to his knees and started to cry as Sans hugged him.

*Be safe (y/n)...

BE SAFE (Y/N)...