Sans (When Cross attacked)

(Based on the comic Underverse)

Even though Papyrus ordered Sans to watch Snowdin, Sans told you to keep an eye socket on it as he went to get something. Something was very wrong. Monsters had been disappearing left and right, you were going to fight who ever was doing this. Your gold sneakers and black hoodie was clearly seen in the white snow and dust covered wind as you saw an image approaching. The skeleton had a large knife and seemed to be in some kind of special clothing, the thing that scared you was that this skeleton had the EXACT same locket Frisk gave you.

"That locket..." The figure pointed their knife at you, you showed no fear as you glared at them. "IT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU..." You dodged their attack and used your magic to fire bones at them, they dodged that easily. 'Ok... this guy is good...' You slid back and punched their jaw before kicking their gut (roll with it please), then you grabbed their arm and threw them. "ENOUGH!" "C! No!" You saw an artist... SANS?! And another in a blue hoodie.

"SIS!" You felt a sharp pain in your spine, blood and tears came as your brother ran over to you, holding you in his arms. "B...bro..?" "Oh my god... I'm so sorry..." Your brother held you closer as he glared at this 'C' guy. "YOU." The Sans in the blue hoodie took you from your brother's arms as your Sans held a fist with his eye burning brightly. "Can you heal her, Ink?" "No... I..I. can't... the stab is too deep." Tears ran down your face as your oldest brother fought this murder. "B...bro..." You weeped out, your red tears landed on the ground, along with the 'blood'. "Y..ou have to he...help him.." Ink nodded to this copy of your brother and pulled out a large paint brush before running into the battle.

"Hey.. it's gonna be ok kiddo... Call me Classic." Classic said, laying a hand on your forehead like your Sans always did when you were hurt. You sighed in relief as C retreated and Snowdin was... gone.. "SIS!" Sans slid in the snow next to you and lifted you to his lap, he held you like you were a baby bones as he cried. "Oh god... the boss is going to kill me... Oh god I'm sorry (y/n)..." Sans just kept repeating his words as the monsters gathered, you were trying to stay alive with what ever determination you had. "I... need to..." You started to cough up blood, getting Sans's attention. "Get to Alphys..." Sans nodded, before Ink could help, blue cables grabbed him and pulled him into a white space.

"Welp. I'm stuck. I'll help ya get your sister to Al." Classic lifted you to your feet and putted your left arm around his neck as Sans did the same to your right side.

"Can I call you stupid now?"

"... no ..."