Error's Deal PART 2

Your sneakers touched the snow as you walked around. It wasn't the dead trees in Underfell anymore. You sighed as you kept walking, you ruined everything. You screwed up your life, your brothers' lives, basically everyone you loved and cared about lives. You hugged yourself as the red tears dropped and sank into the snow. The necklace swayed as you walked ahead. You didn't see how far you were walking until you heard. "State you name." You looked up to see... PAPYRUS?!

"My name is (y/n)

"My name is (y/n)." You answered calmly, you pulled your hood down, showing your skull with the red ghost hair on top of it. "Good. I thought you were my brother, a trader of the underground." You tilted your head before you sighed and looked away. "You could say I betrayed MY brothers..." You said quietly and in sorrow. This version of your brother looked at you with concern. "What are you talking about?" "Basically I made a terrible deal with this bastard and I was sent here from Underfell." You sighed and shoved your heads in your pockets. "Anyway, it was nice meeting you but... I gotta go..."

You walked around Papyrus before you felt a hand on your shoulder. "If you have no where to stay, you may stay with me." You turned and smiled, next thing you know, you met the 'pack' and the alpha, who was glad to know that there were female skeletons. You were swinging your chain around as you watched the rookies train. You noticed their attacks were slow and sloppy. "No guys." The rookies looked at you as you walked over. "Don't lean in so much. Also, keep your shoulders back and ears perked at all times. That way you will always be alert if anything happened." You advised.

Papyrus walked by as you trained the rookies. He smiled as you taught the rookies how to properly fight each other. "Wait no! Not mehehe!" You giggled as the rookies pounced on you playfully. You were laughing as you playfully wrestled with the wolves. "So... What do you think, captain?" Alpha asked as you shoved a rookie's head away so you didn't get licks to the face. "I think... I like her..." Papyrus admitted as he watched you try to get your chains back.

What was Error talking about?