Papyrus (When you train)

CAUTION! PAPYRUS X READER ACTION! YOU ALL SAW THIS COMING! ADMIT! YES THIS HAS SOUL TOUCHING!
=========================
Training was important to you, you almost couldn't do anything but train. You were practicing your special attack when Papyrus walked over. You felt his gloves holding the palms of your hands and guiding them in a better formation. "TRY THAT." Papyrus stepped back and watched you do as he said, fire traveled in the air as your hands moved. "GOOD."

You yelped when Papyrus's gloves where on your hip bones. A red blush was on your cheek bones as Papyrus gently pushed your back against a tree. "P...Papyrus?!" Papyrus just stared at you, 'Is he in heat? No. He's not sweating.' "WHEN DID YOU GET SO ATTRACTIVE?" Your blush darkened, was he high? What the hell was wrong with your brother?! "P...Pa...Papyrus..." You felt his gloved hand slowly going under your shirt and ribs.

You tried not to moan as he gently rubbed your cracked soul, Papyrus smirked at your expression before he rubbed it a bit more roughfully. You gave out a slight moan and a cute gaze in Papyrus's eye sockets. "Pa... Pap... st... stop..." "WE BOTH KNOW YOU DONT WANT ME TO STOP." Papyrus pulled your soul out of your rib cage and made you slide down when he licked it. "Pa... Papyrus... st... stop please..." You whispered, as a female skeleton, this was turning you on. Papyrus didn't stop, you got up and moved the soul back into your hand before placing your teeth on his.

Papyrus held you as you both shared this skeleton kiss. You successfully putted your soul in your rib cage as you both had a ghost tongue war. You both pulled away, looking into both of your red pupils that were glowing. "I LOVE YOU MORE THAN SANS, YOU ARE MINE." Papyrus said as he putted a collar similar to Sans's on you. You were still blushing as you both shared another skeleton kiss.