You and Sci 3 (Christmas AU)

After a bit, you woke up and Sci walked you out to a bedroom that was in the house. "Heh, hey Sci. Where were you? Did you find (y/n)?" Sans (undertale) asked as Sci walked into the kitchen. "Oh! Uh... mhmm I found (y/n)... Uh.." Sci was blushing as the fell bros walked in. "Whats wrong- ughh..." Geno added before the eggnog got to him. "Nothing! Just... um... How old is (y/n)?" "Your age, WHY?" Everyone turned around to see the fell bros. Sci gulped and rubbed the back of his skull, "Nothing! Heh, j-just wondering since she isn't really in other aus!"

The fell bros gave each other a look before they looked back at Sci. "You don't like (y/n)? Do you?" Everyone was staring at Sci as his blush grew and he left his mouth wide open with no words. "I.... i... i.." Sci was speechless until you walked in. "Hey guys, this guy is 'Reaper Sans' and he says somebody is dying even though I've told him it's the party." You explained, to everybody, you looked half dead. (See what I did there?) "Hey sis, question, do you like Sci?" You paused with a red blush on your face, Reaper sipped his Starbucks smoothie as you stood there. "Sis...?"

"OH HEY! LOOOK AT THE TIME! I GOTTA GO FEED MY NEW CAT!"

You ran off with a embarrassed look on your face. Fell Pap and Fell Sans looked at Sci and gave him a death glare before going to find you.

"So... You like her?"

"PLEASE STOP SANS!"