You and Sci 2 (Christmas AU)

You were in the closet when a knock came, you had tears streaming down your face as you took a deep breath. "Go away..." You whimpered, holding your empty mug. "(Y/n), can... can I come in? Please?" Your head perked to the voice, it was... Sci? "Sci..? Uh... yeah sure... Come in." You heard the door open and close before Sci sat next to you, he noticed a bruise on your cheek bone. "So... Sans wasn't kidding when he said you and Fell Pap got into a fight..." "Mmhmmm..." Sci hesitated at first but, rubbed your back, seeing you flinch in slight pain.

"Sorry! Did I... hurt... you?" "No... it's just the slashes on my spine and ribs, just be careful..." Sci nodded and scooted closer to rub your back, you putted your head on his shoulder and letted small tears and whimpers go. "I... I don't want to die..." Sci looked up in surprise, did you just say you don't want to die?! "What?" Sci watched you sit up before you explained how monsters always targeted you for being Fell Pap's sister and how you couldn't control your magic well.

You were in tears until Sci hugged you again. "Shh... you're not going to die... Shh..." You hiccuped a few breaths before hugging Sci back. "I was actually coming to find you to say sorry." "Why?" "What I said earlier... that wasn't me..." You smiled and chuckled. "I've heard worse. Dont worry. I forgive you." Sci smiled and putted his skull on yours before you fell asleep from all that happened.

'Should I try to get (y/n) to UF sans or just stay with her till she wakes up..?'

(Yes I ship Reader~Chan and Science Sans!!)