Sans and Papyrus (When Chara kills them)

You were standing in Judgement hall, wearing Papyrus's scarf and Sans's jacket without your locket. You didn't want to wear the same thing that.. demon might be wearing. You closed your eye sockets and remembered when you found their belongings on the ground. Well... Papyrus's before Sans saved you and Chara ran away.

You were walking down the path, monsters were dying left and right but you didn't care. They all have once tried to hurt you, Sans, or even Papyrus. You noticed something red stuck on a tree. You used your magic to lift yourself to grab it. It was... Papyrus's scarf. You landed on the ground gently, not seeing Chara about to swipe the knife across your spine.

Next thing you know, you hear someone yelling "GET AWAY FROM HER, BITCH," and the sound of a bone launching. You spun around and saw Chara get a bone stabbed into her arm. "Sans?!" "(Y/n)! Ru-!" Before Sans could finish his sentence, Chara had stabbed him in the spine and sliced his skull off. "SANS!" As Chara ran off, you teleported and saw his dust all over the snow and his skull just turning to dust. "Sa...sans..." You picked up his jacket, holding it in your right hand as Papyrus's scarf was in your left hand.

'That dirty brother killer! Times two!'

You opened your eye sockets as you heard foot steps, both your eyes went into full flare as you saw the girl with pink circles on her cheeks and the green and yellow sweater. "Before we start this, I just want to ask. Do you think even the worst person can change? That anyone, no matter who they are, can change?" Chara gripped her knife as her red eyes shined. You sighed and summoned two gaster blasters.

"Ok then. I'll ask an easier question. ARE YOU READY TO BURN IN HELL?"

(Play music now)

You summoned bones first, just that they were covered in fire. Chara not only got hit by the bones, she got burnt terribly. You then pointed at her, signaling your blasters to attack. Chara stumbled before she saw your blasters flying towards her. She gripped her knife and dodged them, you smirked and teleported. Chara looked around for you until you stabbed her in the back. "This isn't it kiddo... I know you're alive." You turned her soul blue before slamming her into the walls.

You made sure you used all your power to make her leave cracks in the walls. Next, your pupils turned into a dark sunset color before you wrapped Chara in flaming chains. Chara screamed in pain as the chains wrapped around her tightly without mercy. You were smiling as your blasters waited for your next command. "Finish her." The blasters flew up and used all their strength to hit Chara with the most powerful plasma beam they could manage. Chara dropped to the ground before you walked over. "Like I said kid, you'd burn in hell."

You used a bone and stabbed it into her neck before pulling it to one side, slicing her head off like she did to Sans. You smiled at your work, dispite your hands being civered in blood. Your blasters floated in front of you, both having a red tongue sticking out. They licked you with joy, you were snickering as you led your loyal pets home. Asgore walked out to see you walking away from the dead body, a black soul was floating over Chara's remains.

(HOLY SHOOT! I BETTER NOT MESS WITH YOU! JESUS CHRIST!)