Sans (Taking the abuse)

You were so tired of Papyrus hurting Sans. It wasn't his fault he couldn't stay awake, he had narcolepsy. Papyrus didn't even believe that Sans had narcolepsy! Wait a second! Hold the phone! You and Sans were about the same height and you both had a golden tooth! What if you took Sans's clothes and made yourself look like him to take the abuse? You decided it was the best way to help Sans.

Papyrus never really made you do patrols, so Sans could sleep! You were a genius! That night, you slipped into Sans's room and switched your coats and shoes with his. You also took one of his shirts and shorts. Just in case. You left a note on your hoodie before hanging it up in his closet.

'I hope this works...' You teleported out, forgetting you left your locket in your coat pocket. You pulled the shirt and jacket sleeves over your arms, you were disgusted by the scent of mustard. You might wanna wash the jacket before giving it back to Sans. Next you pulled the shorts over your legs and tied the sneakers on. You looked at your mirror, you looked almost like Sans. Hopefully Papyrus would be fooled, or it'd be the end for you AND Sans.

You tiptoed down stairs and made 'Sans' look like he was sleeping on the couch like he usually does. As you planned, Papyrus was bossing you around like Sans. You were at Sans's post, staring at some snow puff. You sighed, you just might die of boredom. "SANS!" You flinched and saw Papyrus stomping over. Ok, what did you do NOW? "YOU LAZY BONES! YOU DIDN'T RESET THE TRAP I SETTED UP EARLIER!" "Shouldn't you be resetting your own trap? I'm not your maid." Papyrus glared at you before yelling at you again.

"HOW ABOUT I BREAK YOUR SKULL FOR TALKING BACK TO ME?" "FIGHT ME THEN, YOU BITCH!" You glared at Papyrus hard until... foot steps came. Oh crappy crap crap! It was SANS! "*(Y/n)! Give me my clothes!" Sans ordered, Papyrus was darting his head back and forth until he grabbed your wrist and placed you next to Sans, who was in his red sweater and usual slippers and shorts. "WHO'S IDEA WAS THIS?" Papyrus asked, before Sans could take the blame, you gently pushed him behind you as you stepped in front of your eldest brother.

"It was all me. I stole Sans's clothes and pretended to be him. Sans had nothing to do with this." You explained, Papyrus looked shocked before he smacked you hard with a bone, straight at your skull. You fell to the ground as blood slipped from the large cracks. "THAT SHOULD TEACH YOU NOT TO TRICK ME." Papyrus left as Sans hurried to your side, he lifted you to sit up before switching coats with youn "*(y/n), are you stupid?!" "Maybe." You smiled, even though Sans wasn't kidding around. "Sans... I couldn't stand you coming home with another crack in your skull for Papyrus fucking you again. I did this cause I wanted to protect you."

Sans chuckled and placed both his hands on the crack in your skull. It healed rather quickly before Sans helped you up.

"*Grillby's? I'll pay."

"Sure. I'm starving."