Sans (bone chipping yourself)

NO SINNING! SORRY SINNERS!

You sat in your room, it was pitch black except for a candle you had always kept light thanks to your fire magic. You had a small razor in your left hand as you rolled up your right arm's sleeve. The arm bone was missing tiny pieces and had lots of cuts. You placed the razor in the bone and chipped tiny pieces off, you bit your bottom 'lip' to seal out any loud scream or cries. You had been doing this ever since you almost killed Sans. He was in coma for over a week thanks to you losing control of your magic.

You finally stopped the chipping and just cutted the bone, when you stopped, you didn't see it was almost time for dinner. "*Hey sis, dinner- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" You yelped and saw Sans turning on the light and staring at your chipped up arm. Sans ran over and jumped onto your bed, shaking it slightly, he then quickly crawled over and took your arm into his hands. "*Explain. NOW." Sans ordered, your breathing was thin and short. Sans has never acted like this before. "*I said 'explain'!" Sans ordered, you felt tears running down your cheek bones.

"I..I... I have be...been ch..chipping my bones e.. ever since you we... were in your co..coma..." You explained in a whisper, even though you didn't have a physical 'throat', it felt like you couldn't breathe. Sans's face softened before he gently rolled up your left sleeve. He saw the marks were worse than your right arm. "*Does the boss know?" "No." Sans nodded before he healed the left arm, next he healed the right arm before seeing you holding the razor. "*Give me that." You placed the razor in Sans's boney palm before he threw it out the window.

Sans then crawled next to you and hugged you, you hugged him back and cried into his shoulder. Even though he had faced many problems in his life, just seeing you chipping your bones made him forget that and focus on you. "*(y/n), you know you didn't mean to hurt me. I don't blame you. But, NEVER do that again. You hear me?" Sans felt you nodding your head quickly as he rubbed your back. "*Hey, (y/n)!~" Sans raised his hands before digging then into your sides, you squealed and giggled as your oldest brother tickled you. Thankfully Papyrus came up and stopped him so you all could eat. For once, you felt happy to be here with your brothers.