Error's deal Part 3

You were walking around with Papyrus and the pack before you noticed a orange flash. "The hell-?" You summoned your chain before you pushed Papyrus away from a gun shot, which you blocked with your chain. "Deltas! Attack!" Papyrus ordered, you summoned two flaming bones before they attached themselves to the chain. "Let's go!" You ordered, running with the deltas until a... Frying pan was thrown at you. "(Y/n)!" Papyrus yelled as he raced towards you, blood was draining from the wound as you looked at a human with the frying pan and an apron. Your red eyes flared.

You rolled before this human smashed the pan into your skull again. "Im ok Papyrus! Get the other one!" You yelled before dodging more attacks. You hopped onto the bark of a tree and jumped towards the human while holding a bone, you passed the human before they dropped. "JEAN-!" You looked towards the voice until you saw Papyrus and the deltas already took care of him. You smiled and picked up the human you killed. "Is your skull ok?" "It will be fine. I've been through WAAAY worse." The deltas went off somewhere as you and Papyrus went to the lab.

- Author~Chan is lazy SOOOO...-

You had bandages on your skull as you walked around Papyrus's home. It was kinda like Undyne's, not really though. You noticed a picture frame, it looked like it was cut in half. You sighed and remembered how you snipped Sci out of your family picture after you both broke up. Papyrus was in a black sweater and pants as you dug around for a pot. You finally found one as Papyrus came into the kitchen, he saw you starting to cook spaghetti. "Wanna help me? You asked while opening a box of noodles.

Papyrus nodded and gave you the sauce. "Thanks Pap!" You stopped yourself for a minute before pouring the sauce into the pot, Papyrus figured you used to cook with your Papyrus. When the spaghetti was finished, you both sat on the couch and ate the goodness quickly. "This was great (y/n)." "Thanks my brother... Papyrus... Taught me..." Papyrus placed his hand on your shoulder as you rubbed your arm gently. "Heh... You actually remind me of him." You admitted with a small red blush on your face. Papyrus noticed the blush and smiled to himself. "I'm very glad."

You smiled before placing the plate and fork on the coffee table. Papyrus did the same before he turned on MTT news, you both watched before you fell asleep. Papyrus noticed it was getting late and got you a pillow and blanket before going to his room.

Soooo that's what Error was talking about... Oh well!

=========================

I have a confession to make:

I can't stop drawling Gz!Papyrus x Underfell (y/n).

There I said it. (I might post them after coloring)