Sans (When you block an attack)

You ran into Judgement hall, you had over heard the human and their pet talking about killing Sans. You couldnt let that happen, you just couldn't. You ran into the hall, seeing Sans on his back with the human ready to strike. "SANS!" You teleported and felt a swipe, a sharp pain through your spine. You screamed in pain before you fell to your knees. "I... I love you S..Sans.." You turned to dust, leaving your black hoodie behind.

- Sans POV -

Just great... I have to kill the kid... Woah wait... where the heck did they get a knife?! I dodged and attacked, I just barley dodged the knife before i landed on my back. I looked at the human and that stupid weed,  both were smiling. They rose their knife, I closed my eyes until I heard... (y/n) scream!

I watched her fall to her knees before I placed my hands on her cheek bones, I felt one of her hands over mine before she whispered "I... I love you... S...Sans..." Just like that, she turned to dust with her black hoodie in my hands. I growled and fired Gaster Blasters and bknes, killing the kid... a reset...

I got and ran into (y/n)'s room, good she was asleep. I walked in and kissed her forehead gently so I didn't wake her up. "I love you (y/n)..." I whispered before leaving her to sleep. If I see that kid again... I'll make SURE they die.