UnderLust (Sans + Papyrus)

Sans:

This was not your lucky day. Some two sluts from 'UnderLust' came to your world and well... ya know. Today you were just standing outside of Grillby's with a soda in your hands when you SWORE you saw UnderLust Sans. "Wha-?" Suddenly you were pinned to the wall, any guesses? Yeah. It was Underlust Sans.

"Whats a cute girl doing out here alone?" Lust asked, you glared at him with your back against the wall. "Whats it matter to you?" You replied harshly, uh, yeah, big mistake. You flinched at his purple tongue, "Why you trying to-?" That's when some gaster blaster fired and ALMOST hitted you.

"*Paws off my sister, freak." You sighed in relief, your big bro saved you. Or so you thought. He grabbed you and held you prospectively. "*Only I can kiss her." You huffed and muttered "So much for 'Prince in shining armor'."

Papyrus:

This had to be the worst day of your life. Two sluts from 'Underlust' came to your world and... well... It has been awkward. Today you practicing for a show Mettaton invited you to do. You were trying to dance salsa solo since the videos you looked up made salsa look showy. Lust Papyrus was walking around when he saw you getting the hang of it.

He was mainly looking at your *ahem* rear end. His nose even started to bleed as you danced. He was going to walk up to you when some bones fired and ALMOST hitted him. "TOUCH HER, AND YOU WILL DIE." Papyrus growled as he showed the middle finger to this slut. Now, you turned around and saw the two. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?" "Run."