You and Sci (Christmas AU)

(I decided to write this cuz I just saw the video where Sci admits that he likes UF sans. THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FRICKING FUNNY!)

"(Y/N)! There you are! You were in the kitchen, right?!" You turned around and saw Science sans. "Oh. Hey Sci, sup?" You tilted your head. "Woah, you ok?" "Somebody spiced the eggnog and I DIDN'T KNOW." You chuckled, "I put my money on that my Pap did it." Sci took a deep breath and started to rumble about skeletons being drunk and weird stuff.

"Uhh... Sci, not to be rude but, get to the point." You said after a long silence, you took a sip of the eggnog as Sci took a deep breath. "Ok... but, promise me, PROMISE ME you won't judge!" "Uhh... sure..?" Sci looked behind him as his blue blush grew. "Ok... I-I think this stuff is making me... want... to kiss.. Underfell Sans..." You putted your hand on your eye socket and took a deep breath.

"So... you're telling me that, you're high." "Pretty much." You putted your eggnog down and yelled "HEY BRO!" "NOOO!" Your Sans turned around to see Sci trying to choke you as you were trying to say something. "Ok then..." Sci uncovered your mouth as Sans left. "Tell him... A N S Y O U J U S T M I G H T D I E..." Your flinched and grabbed your eggnog to take a huge sip. "Welp. That ruins my fun."