You and Sci 4 (Christmas AU)

You were looking out the window when Fresh came over. "WHATS UP MY BROSKI?!" "MOTHER FUCKING SHIT!" You fell over as Fresh yelled whatever he just said. "Oh. Sorry broski." You growled and stood up, Sci was walking until he saw Fresh talking to you. He decided to wait and listen.

"So, your broski bros sent me to find you wiggy dudet!"

"ENGLISH! ENGLISH, GOD DAMN IT!"

"Woah, sorry broski."

You sighed and just left until Sci pulled you and pushed you into the closet. "Sci!" "Shh! Your brothers aren't a fan of me right now!" You nodded as Sci listened if anyone came. Sci looked back at you and sighed. "Where do I start?" Sci mumbled as he looked away hopelessly, you smirked and stood on your toes to put your teeth against his cheek bone.

Sci blushed as you pulled away. "You start with, 'I like you.'" You said, Sci looked at you before he pulled you close and kissed you. Your arms were around his neck as one of his was on your lower back and the other on the back of your skull.

- meanwhile -

"Hey, has anyone seen Sci and (y/n)?" Fell Sans asked, walking into the living room. "Sci went to find (y/n) to tell her something, (y/n) is still feeding her cat." "SHE DOESN'T HAVE A CAT!"  Sans shrugged as Fell sighed until he realized. "OH, THAT MOTHER FUCKER!" Fresh walked in as Fell stomped out. "What with the edgy broski?" "He's jealous that his sister has a working relationship." "AM NOT!"

(BUUUSTED!!)