Sans (When he runs away)

You walked around the forest, using your fire magic to light some of the way. "Sans! Sans, if you can hear me, make an annoying pun!" You called out, you shivered in your hoodie and sighed. Sans had ran away again and everyone was looking for him. Sadly, you were in the middle of a blizzard. You looked at the locket Frisk and Flowey gave you, 'Stay determined', you clutched the locket and walked ahead. You took a deep breath and yelled "SANS! COME HOME," as loud as you could. Suddenly you heard something... growling.

You turned around and saw... ice wolf. 'Oh no...' You watched the ice wolf crack his knuckles and growl at you. "I don't really like trespassers in my territory..." You dodged his attack and ran for your life. "SANS! SANS, HELP ME PLEASE!" You called out, you suddenly felt the claws dig into your spine, causing you to scream and fall into the snow hard.

"*GET. YOUR. HANDS. OFF... MY SISTER!"

A gaster blaster fired, you covered your skull as Ice Wolf was shot to a tree. You panted and groaned in pain as Sans ran towards you. You felt him picking you up and holding you. "B..bro? OH MY GOD!" You wrapped your arms around Sans's neck and started to cry into the fur of his hoodie. "*Im sorry sis... shhh... I'm sorry..." You held onto Sans for dear life as you whimpered and cried.

Sans held you in his arms gently, using his magic to heal your spine. "S...Sans..." You whimpered, Sans rubbed your back in small circles and placed his forehead on yours while rocking you both back and forth. "*Its ok sis. It's ok." Sans picked you up and started to carry you home, you just stayed silent and had your arms around his neck. "Sans," "Yeah sis?" You kissed his cheekbone by clinking your teeth against the bone. "'Olive' you. You're not useless to me." You said before snuggling against him. Sans smiled and kept walking towards Snowdin, he knew Papyrus would punish him for running away but, now that he had you, it didn't matter to him.