Sans (When you have a nightmare)

(SANS X READER ACTION, I KNOW I KNOW. FINALLY.)

You woke up, breathing hard and short. Tears streamed down your face as the image of Sans turning to dust replayed in your head. "S...Sans..." You got up, not seeing it was close to midnight, and teleported into your oldest brother's room. You nervously and quietly walked over, seeing Sans was still asleep.

With a shaking hand, you shook him slightly, just enough to wake him up. Sans groaned and was about to say something until he saw the tears running down your face. "Hey... You ok?" You shook your head and shivered at the image playing in your head.

"Come here sis." Sans lifted you onto his lap, you didn't notice your legs being around his waist as you faced him. "What happened?" "I... I had a dream that y...you died and I couldn't..." You paused and cried, Sans putted his hand on your cheek bone and made you look at him.

"Stop crying. A cute girl should never cry..." "C-Cute?!" You now had red stains from tears and a red blush on your face, Sans smiled and moved his hand to the back of your jaw bone. "S-sans!" Sans placed his teeth on yours, you weren't thinking as you kissed back.

You arms were around his neck as his were around your lower back, your mind was blank as you both made out. You both finally pulled away, a saliva line connected your tongues as you stared at each other. "I love you sis." "I love you too bro..."

Sans putted his forehead on yours as you moved your hands to his shoulders. "Listen, I'm not going to die. You're not going to die. Ok?" Sans said, seeing you smiling before he placed his hand under his shirt. "Here." You stared at his soul, you took yours out and smiled. "That works too." Sans gently pressed them together.

The pinkish red soul and the pure red soul mixed, before half of each went into you and Sans. "Better?" "Now that you're here, Sans." You both kissed again, not seeing that it was close to the time that Papyrus usually wakes Sans up.