Papyrus (When you run away)

You bolted into the forest, not looking back. You had left your hoodie, locket, and life behind. You couldn't take it. You jumped over a log before teleporting into a hole in a tree. You sat and used what ever energy you had to keep yourself warm with your fire magic. Hours passed as a blizzard grew stronger, the tree still stood was you shivered and struggled to stay warm. "(Y/N), (Y/N) COME HOME!" You flinched, it was Papyrus. You stayed silent as Papyrus called out for you, you were confused. Didn't he hate your... well not guts since you were a skeleton, but didn't he hate your bones?

You started to get tired as time went on, you tried to stay awake until you saw... something in black armor and red gloves coming towards you. "(Y/N)!" You gasped and backed away, hitting your skull on a sharp part of the tree. You held your skull in pain as Papyrus ran towards you, you removed your hand and saw red, everything then started to black out until all you saw was snow falling and someone picking you up.

- LE TIME SKIP, DEAL WITH IT -

You woke up in your bed, blankets over you and heaters on full blast. You touched your skull and felt bandaged. "How-?" Your door opened, showing Papyrus bringing in freshly made spaghetti. "B-boss?!" Papyrus silently walked over and placed the plate of deliciousness on your nightstand. You were watching him in fear, what was he going to do to you? Whip you? Break your arm or leg?

"(Y/n)," Papyrus looked at you and grabbed the sides of your skull, making you yelp. "DONT YOU DARE RUN AWAY AGAIN! IF SOMETHING WERE TO HAPPEN TO YOU, I COULD NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF." You were confused, you blinked away tears as you forced out words. "B..but I... I.. I thought.. you hated me..?" That was when Papyrus gently loosened his grip and gently pressed his teeth on yours, your skull was literally red as your eye sockets widened. "Why would you think that?" Papyrus asked calmly before he kissed you again, possibly to block out whatever your answer was going to be.