Chapter 8: Beam Groups

Lizzy walked out to talk to the new coaches. I assumed that she was talking to them about the girls' levels.

I joined my group at beam. GG was giving them instructions. Some of the newer girls looked a bit confused; Kristy looked bored, Catt wasn't even paying attention, and I was behind the group playing with my rips. GG sensed that we weren't really paying too much attention, so she switched up her plans.

"Okay guys, so here's the game plan". GG sounded exasperated and nervous. I kinda felt bad for her; she had no idea who these girls were or who they were like. "The new girls by that beam, my girls by this beam". Kristy rolled her eyes and stomped over. Catt walked beside me. The new girls cautiously walked over the the opposite beam. "So, there are 5 new girls; 3 old. You new girls...what are your names again?".

The Shawn look alike spoke first. "I'm Natalia". The blonde - hair - blue - eyes said "I'm Miley". Britt, the redhead, and Alex, the one who was only a little taller than me, both introduced themselves too.

"Okay", began GG. "Miley...go with Kristy. You too...Britt?''. Britt nodded her head and walked over with Miley to where Kristy was standing. "Alex; go with Mia, Natalia with Catt". Alex walked over to me, her brown hair swinging and her brown eyes gleaming. This girl was trouble.