Chapter 3 - Savior

Arjun

I reached my Farmhouse after having a light drink in the bar...of course it is a light drink only. I drive my car myself and i heard someone shouting as "Savior". I stopped my car and look everywhere, whether am i able to see any Savior here :P. I really don't know who is the so called Savior, i followed the voice and there i saw the scene which gives me a shocking surprise.

I actually wanted to laugh, heartily but i controlled myself and maintains the snobby image of mine. She looks at me with her fearful eyes and calling, "Savior, pls save me".

WTH? So am i supposed to be that Savior? Well tht's a news for me and new name too.

"She misunderstood" My mind snapped me back and retort it back, "Whatever"

I look at her casually having my hands in my pockets and starring her with a smirk on my face. I could see her facial expressions clearly stated that she understood what i am thinking now.

"Clever Girl" i try to shut my mind and it's most irritating job i used to do.

I moved towards her and took a stand just below her.

"It's a visual news for me that you know gymnastic" i taunt her.

She is in the verge of bursting out and holds her grip tightly of not falling down to become the prey for my lovely guards.

"What you want me to do now?" i said in a same taunting tone.

"Please help me to get down. I am..i am scared of dogs" she completes her sentence in her shivering tone.

"I remember that i have warned you. It looks like you took it so easily", i still continue my taunts.

"I am..sorry...please..help..me" she continues in between her sobbing.

I felt little pity on her, so i moved little ahead saying, "Leave the Grip".

She looks at me with her widely opened eyes and i raised my brows at her, "What? I said leave the grip"

She still stares me holding the grip more tightly than before. I just let out a sigh saying, "Well, your wish then"

I am about to move and she replied back, "Please don't go".

I turned to her and repeated myself, "Then leave the grip...NOW"

That's it, she immediately released her hands on the grip she had and closed her eyes the next moment.

I see her panting and breathing badly due to the fear but the funniest part is, she still did not realize that she is not in the ground but in my arms. I just got her like a flower bundle in my arms, and i lost myself in starring her scared face, tightly closed eyes, shivering lips, her heaving chest coz of uneven breathe.

"GOSH !!! SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY."

I don't even want to put her down and i stand at the same position till she opens her eyes. She looks at me with terrific fear, i just try to keep my face expressionless and trying hardly not to laugh on her.

Guess, now she would have a tingling sensation on her it seems, her body slightly makes a move in my hand and she tries to get down. She jumps on my hand again when she hears the growl again while putting her leg down and she wraps her hands around my neck tightly and hides her face on my chest.

I chuckled seeing her state and walks towards the main door. I stand in front of the door and looks at her who is still hiding her face in my chest, i slightly push my shoulder in front where she kept her face, and she lifts her face & look at me and the surroundings. She is about to get down now but i did not let her now and tells her to open the door.