Chapter 16 - Wild Confession

ARJUN

After i realize my love for my Senorita, i slept so peacefully having her in my dreams. I did all sort of naughty things in my dream which i couldn't do with her in real :P. I remember only upto reaching my room, falling on my bed, thinking about her before closing my eyes...Rest is all in my dreams. I cuddled myself to her and we both sleep nicely in each others embrace....in my dreams.

Next day, i wake up little late, refresh myself and goes down to meet her. Instead of getting a sweet surprise by her look,. i get a morning shock seeing him there in my home, talking to Radhika...No..No...he is insulting her. He called her as my Mistress...HOW DARE HE CAN UTTER THAT WORD TO HER?

I growled at my extreme to make him realize i am there, she looks terrified seeing me and her eyes dwells with tears...that's enough for me to get rage on him again. I descend down with so much of hatred and anger in me, my eyes move from him to Radhika who looks frightened like a little kitten seeing me in full rage.

I stand infront of him hiding her behind me growling at him, "How dare you ask her like that?"

"What's wrong? I just asked the truth. Look Arjun, i know all your one night girls. And i heard she is staying with you for quite few days, then obviously she is your mistress right?" he spits the venomous words against her. I know that how much she will get hurt hearing this accusations.

I feel her presence near me is getting distanced and understand that she is walking away from there. I clenched my fist in anger warning him, "You are Crossing your Limits Neil"

"Don't shout, I just said the fact. You know yourself better than me. Having a girl with you in t his home, don't you feel shame? When you gonna change Arjun? You were punished already for your deeds and you still continue the same. Or she herself came to you to sleep with you is it?"

Each and every tantrums of his makes me lose my patience, he is not only accusing me, but my senorita without any mistakes, she is being accused by him. I couldn't control my anger anymore, slapped hard on his face and hold his collar angrily. I raised my hand to give him a punch at anytime on his face and on his filthy mouth, but my hand hangs at the air hearing another voice from the doorstep and i know it very well, who it can be...it's not that easy to forget that voice which i loved the most in my 25 yrs span.

I pull out my hand from Neil's shirt and looks at her who walks in starring me. It's just a stare, there is no love, affection, care..nothing. I hate to see them around me and that's y i came alone and staying here, but here also they came and started spoiling my happiness.

I have no feelings for anyone from that family, including her...my so called Mom. Yes, the one who walks in is none other than my Mom. I find her looking at me and Radhika alternatively and the way she looks at her is not in a good sense....and i sensed that.

"I thought you changed after that incident, but no. I thought to get a nice life partner for you to change you and your character, but you your self find a trash and keeping it with you in this house" she finish the last sentence looking at Radhika.

That's it for me and my anger is rising to the peak hearing her scolding the innocent girl, i raised my voice in sort of defending her, "Not a word about her. Why you came here?"

She becomes a silent spectator watching the conversation between the Mom and Son and it is not a normal Mom-Son conversation....there is some heated arguments are going on.

"I am your Mom Arjun, don't i have rights to come and see you"

"I am dead person for you. On what rights you have come here and what happened to your so called mother's love in all these days...when i crave for you"