Chapter 17 - Senorita Missing

RADHIKA

"That was indeed a rude and wild confession" i completed my words in between my breathe and staring him with some sort of scared feelings.

He immediately blurted out "WHAT THE FUCK?".

I jerked and get up to go from there, from his sight. He get hold of my wrist and pull me harshly to him. I hit on his chest and look at him with extreme fear...i remember how he throttled me sometime back...i gulped looking at his furious face and he continues, "How can you go in between when i am talking to you?"

I blink at him of not knowing what to say, for now i feel he will get angry on me whatever i say. I stammer, "Actually, i...i...got scared seeing you" somehow i finished my statement what i wanted to say.

The very next moment i got buried in his tight embrace, i feel so warmth, so secured, so  bliss. Unknowingly my arms too clutched his back tightly and i become so relaxed being in his cage. I feel a warm kiss on my forehead and his mumble, "I am really sorry for hurting you and making you scared. I did not mean it...it's just came out of my control" he again place a soft and gentle kiss on my forehead which makes me to forget everything.

I slowly separated myself from his embrace and look at his face which shows a blissful love for me. I feel so happy realizing that someone is so possessive about me, which i never experienced in my life.

There is an intent eye lock between us and it is broken by Sita Ma, who came with a smile on her face. She had a bowl with Turmeric and Sandal mix to heal the finger marks on my neck which was given by him. I give him an accusing look, he rolls his eyes and get the bowl from her hand, surprising me and sita ma.

Sita ma, "What you going to do?"

"I will apply the cream over there. I am responsible for it so it's my duty to heal her wounds" his each words strike my heart directly, which gives a tears for me where i was craving for a true love in my life.

Sita ma nods her head and moves from there. He leans towards me and starts applying the cream over my neck on the marks, i see him applying the cream with extensive care...i smiled looking at him thinking, how he throttled me and now he is healing it. I can see the Wild and Mild Character together in him. My mind warning me that it is very difficult to understand his mood swings.

He look at me asking, "Are you feeling good now?"

I come out from the dream and nods my head with a smile on my lips. He too smile at me and rubs my cheeks with his thumb, its not just a rub, but with sensual touch. I feel my body reacts badly for his touch, in fact craving for his touch. I reacted so fastly in his finger, he found that and leans towards my face.

I did not even move an inch and starring him with my wide open eyes. He comes so close to me and cups my face, i slide down my view from his face cause of the uninvited shy. I don't know what he thinks, suddenly i felt a warmth and a feathery kiss on my cheeks, in return i just smiled without even looking at him but sticking my eyes to the floor.

"Go and Take Rest" he speaks so lightly and moves from me. I immediately run to my room without even looking at him. I locked up myself there and relaxing from the shock...the sweet shock he gave me.

I walked towards the window, enjoying the cool breeze outside. I lean on the door remembering the moments from the day 1 i met him, when he came to make me his to satisfy his lust, then he saved me from those bastards and got me here..again to satisfy his lust on me, he house arrested me, how i tried to escape from this same window and hanging on the air till he came and saved me, often he proved me that he is my Savior.