Chapter 8 - Feeling Possessive

Arjun

I get so relaxed when i heard from her that she is not hurt. My muscles were stiff till that time and now i myself finds it so relax seeing her alright. And i did not like her tears at all, i could feel the fear in her eyes still and after seeing Sita ma, she gets more scared now.

I somehow consoled her but i kept unanswered still how he came inside when i am not in home? Who gave him the permission for that? That thoughts are hovering in mind, but i kept quite seeing her. I could not stand there more, so i left to my room and gets into a thinking.

I kept my door opened and lost in some thoughts. I heard the door open noise and i know it is her who came to her room and went inside, but i did not hear the door lock sound. I waited for her to lock the door at least but i didn't hear any kind of sound like that. I couldn't sit and hold myself there, a sort of curiosity aroused in me, i controlled my emotions patiently but not anymore.

I walk towards her room just to check what she is doing? "Really , you went just to check her?" my mind started its interrogations again and i rolled my eyes but kept quiet.

Yes..really believe me..i went to her room just to check is she alright? but what i saw is....

I pushed the door to open and i find her drop her saree to the floor and looks at me with her widely opened eyes. I don't know how to react seeing her cleavages...my burning emotions are enticed my to the core..i could feel the blood boiled inside...i could feel the heat arising in my body seeing her.

She immediately collected the saree and covered her front and turned other side to show me her back. Even then she looks so tempting...i was completely blown away and if i want to tell it detailed means it was like an "explosive burst of my breathe".

I entered inside the room willfully, i moved towards her...the water droplets on her bare silky skin shines and sparkles beautifully being on her.

I even got jealous of seeing those droplets enjoying their place on her body.

Now i just stood an inch away from her and see her breathing heavily. She did not even cringe her body though she observed my move towards her. It gave me a little courage and i outstretch my hand on her bare waist...her body squirmed a little cause of my touch on her skin..mine was slight touch and she felt the thrills all over her body. I somehow enjoyed the sensation on her skin made my me...and i keep on seducing her by my touch and i could discern that she is completely lost in my touch.

I just blend my front to her back, my hot breathe touches her chilled skin and she flinched a little. I moved her feather like hair aside and gawk the water droplets on her collar bone and all over in her cleavages.

My inner beast brawling badly to hop out but i did not allow it rule me. I smirked at myself thinking about the human in me is still ruling me...but i cannot stop the beast emerging emotions.

I take a control of her body completely and planting a wet kisses on her wet body and i just devoured the droplets in me quickly in the name of kissing her. I just keep on progressing on her skin, now she is almost lost her control and arch her head back on my shoulder to give a path for me to acquire her.

I keep kissing her sensuously on her cleavages and she starts moaning with pleasure. I make her turn to face me and i could see the tears dwells in her eyes and she is about to say something to me...No..No...No this is not the right time to hear those lectures from her...i really don't want to hear any thing against my wish now..i just shut her mouth with my hand and push her to the wall saying, "Don't mutter a word".