Chapter 25 - Sangeet

The rays of the sun hit on his face and make his day bright ever than before. He rubs his eyes and looks at the surrounding where he is now. He wakes up and finds Radhika is sleeping resting her head on the dashboard of the bed, wrapping her arms around him.

He slowly removes her hand from him and puts her gently on the bed placing a feathery kiss on her forehead. Radhika smiles observing his touch on her but did not show it to him.

He goes out from the room and finds Sam descends the stairs, but he immediately shouts, "Careful" seeing her getting slip from the steps. Sam holds the wall for support and mumbles, "Thank you" to him.

Arjun did not even look at her face but then replied, "Be careful while walking, if not for you then do care at least for the kid"

Sam is astonished looking at his care for the unborn baby, with lot of thoughts running in her mind she goes down to find Neil at the couch playing games in his mobile.

Sam sits beside him, "Neil"

Neil without taking his eyes from the mobile, "I know what you want to say"

Sam, "What?"

Neil, "About Arjun right?"

Sam, "Hmm, what do you think?"

Neil, "I am happy that he is changing and that is because of one and only Radhika"

Sam, "I am getting a guilty feeling"

Neil, "For what?"

Sam, "We lost our child hood friend Arjun. The one whom I am seeing is not the one we know it for years"

Neil, "Late Realization Sam. We already lost him and now we have to think how to get in his life"

Sam, "But why he cheated me Neil?"

Neil, "He never said that he cheated you, it's us who concluded that he had cheated you"

Sam, "You are saying this from that day"

Neil, "Exactly, I am saying this from the day you doubted on him. But you and our family were not ready to listen neither me nor Arjun"

Sam, "So now you are blaming for all this chaos and separation?"

Neil cups her face and wipes her tears on her cheeks, "I am blaming the situation. And thus made us to believe whatever we saw without even trying to know the truth behind it"

Sam started crying listening him; he wipes her tears, "Sam, stop crying like a child. You are not alone now, whatever you do or think it will impact our baby too. So forget everything and be happy"

Sam, "Neil, I never felt like this when he was away from us, but whenever I see him now I feel that I am the reason for his separation from his family"

Neil, "Don't blame you Sam. Just forget it and care for the baby. I will sort out the problems"

Later in the noon, Radhika gardening the flowers in the lawn but lost in some thoughts. Neil comes to her, "Hello beautiful"

Rads jerks from her thought and look at Neil who is looking disturbed.

Rads, "What happened? You look upset?"

Neil smiles slightly, "No wonder why Arjun fallen for you madly"

Rads, "Shall I ask you something?"

Neil, "Of course"

RaNeil sits on the bench kept there and he is waiting for her to speak up.

Rads after having a deep silence, "Why none of you trusted Arjun that day?"