Chapter 12 - I Hate You

RADHIKA

I jerked listening his voice and automatically i mumble seeing him, "Arjun". I get happy seeing him, i urge to run to him and bury myself in his embrace but something stops me from going to him.

Yes, he is not normal...he is not looking normal. Something is there in his eyes...the kindness, affection which he always shows on his eyes towards me is not there now. Unaware of this thoughts, i stepped backwards seeing him coming to me with so much of rage. Before i move further back, he grabs my wrist and start dragging me with him.

He stops where he is and even i was also stopped when we both hear his name is been called by the one who helped me...he turns to his back with so much of furious in his eyes and growled in his dangerous tone, "Don't dare to spell my name from your filthy mouth" towards the one who saved me. I looked shocked of not understanding what is happening and who are they both to each other.

I looks confused but he is not letting me to think more and dragged me to his car and pushed me inside like insane. Till we reach the farmhouse, he kept quiet and having no choice, even i sit silently of thinking about the storm which is running inside his mind. I closed my eyes tightly whenever he drives fast, some unknown fear arouses in me seeing his angry, he did not even care what i feel, it is like..his behavior is just opposite when i see him while starting from home.

I really don't know what was wrong with him, but i know one thing is, he will punish me for sure...as far as i understand, i was with him whom he don't like or hate. This is enough for his rage to get increased on me and punish me. I sit with so much of fear in my heart and mind, praying and chanting god's name to help me.

We reached the house, before i get down, i saw him pulling me out from the car and drags me rudely from the entrance to his room. I look at Sita Ma who stares me helplessly seeing me crying with lot of pain.

He pushed me into his room, i fall on the floor with a thud and looking at him with lot of fear and confusion in me. I scared seeing him approaching me with heavy steps, i started crawling back but he get hold of me asking, "What were you talking to him? You allowed him to touch you hand..you like so much is it? What magic he did to you or you...you yourself went to him?"

I looked at him blank of not knowing what and why he is saying all this? I was very much hurt by his harsh words, tears oozing from my eyes..looks like it doesn't affect him. He keeps hurting me by his words and he stops when i tried to speak, "What are you saying? I don't understand anything...i was..." i was stopped abruptly when he hold my shoulder and pulls me up, after his words, now his actions also hurting me much. I started wincing in pain of unable to bear his strong hold.

I want to scream in pain but i couldn't and confused seeing his ruthless behavior towards me. Before i understand the previous things, i pushed to the bed and looks him shockingly of the unexpected happenings. I see him unbuttoning his shirt and leaning towards me, i quickly crawling back to the bed, but he stops me and keeps hurting me his his harsh words, more than his touch, his words hurts me the most.

He hold my chin tightly and mumbles, "You were romancing with him right?" i am loss of words hearing him and is about to say something, before i try it, he crashed his rough lips onto me mercilessly. I feel all sort of pain in myself when he kiss me. He didn't let me breath and when i gasp for breathe, he bites my lip and i could sense the blood in it. He did not bother about anything and keeps hurting me.

At once, i started pushing him forcibly, he hold my hand on either sides and press his body onto mine, i couldn't stop his ruthless behavior and keeps protesting him. At one time, i gathered some energy and fight with him, i pushed him on the other side and gets up to run but again he hold my hand, but this time, i did not give him a chance to over power me, when i moved and pushed his hand from, unknowingly, i slapped him...with full force.