Chapter 10 - First Outing

Radhika

I blurted out Nothing and just walking on but blocked by him, though i struggle, he get hold of my wrist and warns me in the cold tone that he needs my response. I jerked hearing him and mumbles, "I slept in a wrong position...that'y it is paining".

I don't know what he felt, his face gives me a reflection of small flashes of light. I felt that he is happy seeing me in pain and that's what he is doing all these days. I make faces and tries to walk away from him but he stops me and tells Sita ma to get the first aid box and drags me to the couch in the living hall.

I scuffled a lot to get free from his hold, and said, "Leave my hand. I will manage" but looks like all my words are floating in the air and he did not even listen me once. I get angry and gets up from the couch to walk but he pulled me again and this time i landed on his lap...my heart beats faster than ever...even i could hear my own beat. Butterflies tickling in my stomach and i hardly control my blush looking at him so closely...i could do nothing but blinking at him.

"I asked you to sit on the couch...not on my lap" he literally teased me, i quickly slides beside him and perfectly landed on the couch. I saw him snigger seeing me...my face becomes beet red and before i do another act, i get a warning from him, "Don't move" and this time i simply pay a heed to him sits silently.

I flinch a little cause of the pain n my hand, but he did not loose the grip till he does the first aid, after that i felt his grip is little relaxed on my hand and i used the chance to run...i immediately get up and is about to step forward, but i have been pulled back with a strong force and i exactly landed on his lap again...this time it is him who pulled me in his embrace.

I feel his hands over my waist is rubbing my skin sensuously, i feel the heat rises up in my body and i breathe heavily of unable to control my emotions. I feel my emotions are getting sensual and passionate seeing him so close and being in his arms.

I feel so thirsty, my lips are so dry...i make it damp and feel his gaze on mine and discern his face leaning on me. My hands on his shoulder on his bare skin, start shivering coz of the arousing sensual feeling in me.

But we both gets some sense when we hear her screaming. Yes, there she is. How could i forget her? She is the one whom he spent his whole night and now moving close to me. I feel so disgusted thinking about me who can be so weak in his touch. I immediately moved to Kitchen and this time he did not stop and i know the reason why? Now she is there for him to satisfy him.

I run inside the kitchen, and make myself hide from his view and cries silently. I felt a touch on my shoulder, i wipe my tears and replied, "I am fine". But she turns my face to look at her, i lift my eyes to see her, tears blurred my vision.

I see her smiling at me, i get annoyed seeing her and turn my face again to hide my weakness. Yes, i should learn to hide my weakness in front of all. I moved beside her to do my work, i feel her giving a sigh relief and walking out. I just stopped bothering about anyone except mine and curse my fate for being spineless creature.

I soothe myself and continues cooking one of his favorite dish. I walk out of kitchen and finds no one in the hall, i go towards my room and it is very difficult for me to think whether they both are together. I just hate myself for thinking like that.

Before i step in my room, i heard him calling me with the name he gave.

"Hey Senorita, where are you going?" he comes to me closer with a smile on his face. I looked at him once and them drop my eyes down to avoid his gaze and replied, "to my room"

"Then who will serve me breakfast? And i remember that you should have your food with me when i am in home. Do you forget that or i should make you remember that?" he walks to me dangerously...i mean...with all his sensual killing look.