Chapter 14 - I LOVE YOU SENORITA

Hey guys, how are you all? It's been a long time i have come to this site. I am completely stuck in my official work, like before i can't update daily, but i will try to give at least two in a week. Pls bare with me.

A Belated Republic Day wishes to all :) . Let's get into the chapter !!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

RADHIKA

I hear a painful maffle in his voice while uttering my name. That was the very first time he called me by my name. I felt so connected and emotional hearing it from him, but before i look at his face, i saw him lying on the bed without any motion. I rooted there shocked seeing him and got panicked finding no movements from his body.

I shook him to get his sense but he went unconscious. Without wasting a minute there, i with the help of Sita ma, we both drag him to the car and make him lied on the back seat. I drove the car at high speed, knowing the fact that i am scared of fast driving...but now i couldn't think about myself, i want him to get his conscious soon...i will do anything for that.

We reached the hospital, but now the problem is, the duty doctors and Nurses were not ready to admit him without having the consultation from his closed ones. I started fighting with them madly to get him treated first, but they were not bulging and i am tensed thinking where to find his family and how i will explain them all this. I saw him on the stretcher lying unconsciously, my tears finds its way and oozing continuously seeing him...though i hate him for what he did to me...but at the same time, i can't see him like this.

I decided and signed the form as his wife, Mrs. Radhika Arjun, my hands were shivering while signing the form. They admitted him and started the treatment...me and Sita ma was waiting outside the room, till the doctors come and informed us about his health. We both sighed realizing that he is alright now.

We peeped inside the room and finds him sleeping peacefully having others lost their peace. I was in a choleric mode but my happiness seeing him well overpowered my bad temper on him. We both let him rest and waited outside, Sita ma left to home to get food for us and i stayed back to look after him.

After all the chaos created by him, i find a good nap for myself. I don't know when i slept, but i woke up hearing the staff nurse calling me to get medicines for him. I went to get the medicines and get inside the room but found him pacing around the room and starring outside.

"You Woke Up?" i asked him surprisingly seeing his shocking face.

He was looking at me surprisingly, his face becomes so bright the moment i met his eyes. It has lot to speak..i know...but i am not the one who will listen that now. I kept the medicines on the table and Sita ma too arrived there and she gets so happy seeing him all good and warned him Not to do like this again. He nods his head like a kid...an unknown smile appears on my face..yes at times he looks like a kid.

"What the hell? How can you think him like a kid? He hurted so badly and gave pain to you by his words and you are concerning him more than anything?" my brain retorted me back and of course it is exactly right.

All the while his trance was on me and promised to her that he will not do this again. I felt a relief hearing him but avoid looking at him. I took out the medicines and lead him to the bed, giving his medicines before food. I really surprised seeing the great Mr. Arjun silently obeyed me and gulped the tablets.

I turn to give a sign to Sita ma to give him the food and stepping out but i halted at a place where i was hearing my name once again from his mouth. This time with so much of clarity, infact i found some mischief in his voice. I turned to look at him and found him giving me a painful smile muttering "Thanks".