Chapter 31 - Arjun is Missing

Radhika's body shivered hearing their talk and mumbles, "He is BACK". Arjun immediately goes to her and wraps her safely saying, "Don't worry about him Senorita, I promise you, he cannot come near you till I am alive"

Radhika hugs him tightly burying her face in his chest and keeps mumbling, "I am scared. He will separate us"

Arjun cups her face, "No one in the world can separate us, even the death" he plants a kiss on her forehead and turns to Samrat & Neil giving a stern look, "Please Vanish him at any cost"

Samrat sighs and signs him to take Radhika away from there and dials to Commissioner to know any details on him.

Evening, Arjun comes to Samrat asking, "Anything we got to know?"

Neil, "So far no. Police is searching him, and no one can find the clue of his whereabouts"

Arjun, "Where he hidden in this big city and I feel that somebody is helping him"

Samrat, "Even I thought so, but to whom we have to suspect"

Arjun, "Dad, I can't see her fear. She is crying continuously, and I don't have strength to see her like this. I must find him at any cost and I will kill him by my hands"

Samrat, "Relax Arjun. I hope we will get some source about his whereabouts soon. I used all my influences to save my daughter. I will not leave him so easily. Don't worry"

Somewhere,

Radhika's Uncle Manohar smirks looking at the man standing in front of him and he said, "Listen, I came here by your words but now it's changed. I am here for Radhika now and I will take her with me at any cost. Don't come in my way and I am giving you a warning because you helped me to hide here"

The man turns to him and it's none other that Saral. He looks at him angrily saying, "Mind your words Manohar. I called you here to get her for me. And I see that you are crossing your limits"

Manohar, "Don't talk about the limits to me. I know what I am doing. She is for me and I will take her with me at any cost even if it's killing you, I don't bother"

For a second, Saral gets tensed hearing him and stammers, "I won't leave you easily"

Manohar, "Do whatever you want but keep in mind that you helped me and, if they catch me I will tell everything to them from the start"

Saral grits his teeth and leaves from there saying, "I will teach you a lesson"

Manohar smirks looking at him and murmurs, "I don't need you anymore"

****************

@Mehra Mansion,

Radhika wakes up suddenly from her sleep and looks for Arjun everywhere in the room. She gets panic of not finding him there and remembers her dream. She immediately runs down to the living room and starts calling for Arjun.

Nandini and Sam calms her saying, "Don't worry Radhika. They went to police station to get the information about him. They will come soon"

Radhika, "Maa, he will kill Arjun. I won't let him do that. I want to save Arjun"

Nandini controls her, "Radhika, listen me. They are safe. They will come home soon. You just calm down please"

Radhika keeps crying for Arjun and to everyone's notice Nandini's mobile rings aloud distracting their thoughts.

She picks it up hastily, "Hello"

Samrat responds her but in a worried tone, "Nandhu"

Nandini worries listening his voice, "What happened?"

Before she asks something, Radhika snatches the mobile from her and listen him, "Nandhu, Arjun is missing. Don't tell this to Radhika now"

Radhika stands shocked hearing him with tears rolling on her cheeks. Nandhu picks the mobile from her asking, "Samrat, what you told? Where are you now?"

Samrat bangs his head and said, "We are in hospital. Come here I will tell you everything"

The 3 ladies rushes to hospital only to see Samrat and Neil getting first aid on their injuries. Radhika's body shivers seeing them, and her eyes search for Arjun in that small room.

Nandini, "Where is Arjun? What happened to you both?"

Neil, "Mom, we were coming back home from police station, but unfortunately we met an accident. Don't how it happened. We all knew only the moment our car got hit by something but after that we all become unconscious. When we came to conscious, we got to know that Arjun is missing"

Nandini, "What are you saying? Where is my Arjun?" she started crying and Samrat replied, "Don't cry Nandhu. Nothing will happen to Arjun. I already informed to commissioner and we all suspect that Manohar for sure. Commissioner is helping us personally in this matter to find Arjun and that bastard"

Radhika steps back hearing him and goes out from the room with tears thinking about Arjun.

She reminisces the moments she spent with Arjun and tears keeps rolling on her cheeks.

She murmurs Arjun's name and walks away from the room. She stops sensing someone touches her and she turns back to see who it is. A small kid holding a paper and extending it to her saying, "That uncle asked me to give this to you"

She hastily takes that paper and reads it, "Come to me and get your Arjun back. Don't tell anyone"

She murmurs, "Arjun" and immediately runs from there without even informing to them to the place he mentioned.

She hires a taxi and informs him to the place where she has been asked to come. She keeps chanting Arjun's name and said to herself, "I will do anything to save you Arjun"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short chapter but hope you liked this chapter. We are nearing to something we are not expecting. 

Fingers crossed !!!

Please vote for it and let me know your views.