Epilogue

5 years leap,

"Just hold your breathe. Just few seconds. Keep pushing Senorita. That's it and push little more" Arjun keeps chanting by holding her hands tightly to support her in delivering their baby.

Yes, Radhika is on labor pain now for their second baby and Arjun is also inside the OT. Tears brimming his eyes seeing his senorita screaming in pain and he curse himself for not being with her for their first child and now he adamantly requested the doctors to let him allow inside the OT to be with his senorita.

And finally, Radhika give away her energy after delivering the charming prince to this world as a symbol of their eternal love.

Happy tears oozing in his eyes seeing his prince charming in doctor's hand and they try to position him correctly. The moment they hold the baby correctly, he started crying making everyone else smile there.

Arjun holds Radhika by her shoulders and plants a kiss on her forehead, "Love you Senorita". Radhika too holds his hands for support, leaning on his chest halfway and kiss on his chest with happy tears.

After a while, the nurses give them the baby boy after cleaning him. Radhika holds the baby in her hands and Arjun bends down by touching his tiny hands muttering, "Welcome to this world my boy".

*****

The whole Mehra family is rejoicing the birth of the Prince in their family. Aradhana & Aruthra enjoys seeing the new bundle around them. They keep running here and there in that big mansion and keeps chanting to everyone that they have a little brother.

The Mehra Mansion is in the celebration mood to welcome the arrival of the Little Prince along with the Little Princess. They couldn't celebrate the birth of the girls due to Arjun's ill health and now they are doing it in a very grandeur way to make sure the whole city knows what's happening in the Mehra's Family.

Nandini looks tensed seeing the arrangements and ordering the servants to finish it soon since the guests are going to be there anytime soon.

Nandu, "Why these lights are not fixed yet? What you guys are doing still? We don't have enough time. Fix it fast and what happened to the food arrangements?"

She keeps shouting and make everyone on their toes. Samrat holds her by shoulder saying, "Relax, Relax Nandu. It's really not good for you to get tense like this. I have the Event organisers for everything here and still you are running here and there to check the small things. Leave it to them and they will fix it"

Nandu, "Still, i will be only satisfied if i make sure everything is perfect"

They both share a smile and that also gets disturbed soon after hearing the angels running towards them screaming their name, "Daduuuu....Dadiiiiii"

They lift them happily and kisses them on their cheeks and they both asking them chorusly, "How we both look?"

Samrat, "Gorgeous my darlings"

Nandu, "You both look stunning" and she takes a bad sight from them.

Samrat, "So, you both are here but where are your parents?"

Aaruthra, "In room Dadu"

Nandu, "Hmm, ok now go and get them down here soon"

Both nods their heads and runs towards their parent's room to ring the alarm in their ears.

*****

NeSam Room:

"What the hell you are doing Neil? You are putting it wrongly" Sam shouts at Neil.