Chapter 34 - True Love Never Dies

Tears dwells in Radhika's eyes looking at him watching her with no emotions on his face. Her feet doesn't move even a bit towards him while he rolls his eyes up and down on her.

Sam marches to him hastily and whispers, "Arjun" with a smile. The next moment she runs from there to call others leaving them alone.

Arjun slowly moves towards Radhika expressing his tiredness in his eyes and face.

Radhika holds her dress tightly of unable to control her emotions while looking at him and more over she don't even know his condition, whether he remembers her or not.

"Why are you standing still? Run to him" her conscience instruct her.

"What if he doesn't remember me?"

"What if he remember me?" contrasting thoughts keep on running in her mind until he stands in front of her with an inch gap between them.

She tilted her head upwards to face him straight to his eyes. Her whole body is trembling in controlling her raising emotions seeing him so close, which she was waiting for so long.

Arjun leans down slightly to look into her teary eyes, he keeps looking all over her face and says in a barely audible tone, "Senorita"

That's it and that's the moment Radhika is waiting for. The moment he mutters the word Senorita, makes the way for the tears in her eyes and it starts rolling on her cheeks uncontrollably.

She stands still hearing him, tears keeps rolling on, her mouth open in shock and surprise slightly, her breathes are not even and in fact her chest is heaving unevenly. 

Slowly she lifts her shivering hands and makes it roam on his chest like a feather touch and moves up to his cheeks.

She burst out her hidden feelings and cries looking at him while cupping his cheeks.

A drop of tear fall in her palm and he extends his palms to hold her cheeks and whispers again, "My Senorita"

Wait for what? With no more delay, they both are in each other's arms hugging tightly and expresses their happiness through their tears.

She keeps kissing on his chest and tighten her hold on him and he too reflects the same.

Sam already got everyone there and they all get happy seeing them together and more than that Arjun remembers everything.

Samrat, Nandini, Neil and Sam gets happy seeing Arjun is perfectly fine. Arjun hugs everyone and shares his happiness of being back to the family.

To everyone's attention, they hear Aradhana's giggle who is in Surya's arms smiling happily looking at them.

Arjun looks at the baby suspiciously, while Radhika wipes her tears and goes to him to get the baby in her arms.

Aaru happily shifts to her mamma's arms and hugs her tightly by placing her small hands around her neck.

Arjun looks curious more than the surprise of seeing the baby in her arms.

Radhika makes Aaru look at Arjun's face and turns to him with a smile saying, "Aaradhana, our baby"

Arjun couldn't believe what he heard just now and breathes heavily of not sensing the reality. 

Happy tears oozing in his eyes and with that extends his trembling hands to get the baby from Radhika.

Radhika happily gives Aaru to Arjun and he protectively holds her in his arms.

Aaru blinks at him having an index finger in her mouth and she keeps looking at Arjun & Radhika alternatively through her eyes.

Arjun softly touches her cheeks and she smiles at him little and she did the same to his cheeks.

Arjun laughs happily seeing her repeating what he does, he place a kiss on her cheeks and Aaru immediately kiss him back on his cheeks, surprising everyone there.

Everyone smiles seeing her antics and the happiness back to their family...at last.

******************

After some time, Sam takes Aaradhana with her to give Ardhika some time alone. Arjun wants to breathe fresh air and takes her out to the lawn and settle there in the bench, having her in his arms securely.

"I was scared" she started all of a sudden after a long silence.

Arjun, "Why?"

Rads, "I thought you will not remember me"

Arjun chuckles, "Who told you?"

Rads, "Doctor. He said there is a very less chance for you to remember the recent incidents since you had a serious head injury"

Arjun, "Hmmm, And you believed them?"

Rads, "What else i could do? I was scared and i really didn't have the courage to even think like that in my dreams"

Arjun realise that she is crying silently, he lifts her face by cupping her cheeks and plants a kiss on her fore head saying, "Did they know about you and me?"

Radhika nods no and he place another kiss on her eyes asking her, "Did they know about my love on you?"

She nods no again and he places another kiss on her cheek saying, "Did they know what i feel for you?"

Again a no from her and he plants another kiss on her another cheek whispering, "Did they know your value in my life?"

She gets emotional now and nods no, he looks at her eyes and gaze down at her lips to peck and  stressing the words, "AND LITTLE, DID THEY KNOW YOU ARE MY LIFE?"

She smiles at him nodding as no and he leans down again to meet her lips once again. He ends  all his and her sorrows, pains and confusions in their passionate meeting with each others lips.

She happily responds back to his kiss forgetting all her two years of pain in his one kiss. Her body reacts badly realising how much she missed his touch and how much she was yearning for his touch on her body. The buried sensual feeling aroused automatically when they madly kiss each other having a cool breeze around them with the full moon as the only witness.

Looks like another birth for both of them, with lot of effort they could pull back each other after a long lasting kiss. He looks at her flushed face, swollen lips and the beet red appears everywhere on her cleavages.

He with a sensual smile on his face lifts her face up, "Look at my eyes"

Shyly she looks at him and he says, "Even if i die, i keep thinking about my senorita and will have a last breathe. And now, when i am alive, how can i forget my senorita? It would be equal to my death, if i forget you"

Her view gets blur because of her happy tears and he continues saying while pointing his heart, "You are here, in my heart, this will always beat for you, one and only for you."

She smiles looking at his love for her, she keeps her palm on his chest saying, "Your heart belongs to me"

He keeps his palm on top of hers holding it tightly saying, "My everything belongs to my senorita"

Radhika blushes & mutters, "I love you my Savior"

Arjun replies her with a sexy smile, "I love you too my Senorita"

*********************************************************************************

Uffff, oh my goodness, what a love...what a love? True love never dies & i trust it.

I am getting jealous on them :(

I hope you all like this chapter and love our Savior & Senorita. 

So, we have one chapter pending to reach the end. Next will be the last one for this book, will post soon.

Please share your views and vote for our lovebirds.

Thank you :)