Chapter 18 - Back to Family

ARJUN

I am going mad now of not seeing her, where is she? Did anyone take her away from me? Again? No it is not possible, it should not be. I don't know what I am blabbering...I just want to see my Senorita.

I looked at the surroundings, nothing is misplaced. Everything is kept as it is in the same place. Then what has happened? Who came here? Or she herself went away? NO WAY...CAN'T SHE GO ANYWHERE LEAVING ME.

I can't handle it anymore, leaning on the couch rubbing my face, I felt wet in my cheeks. I cried...after a long back I find tears in my eyes. Suddenly my mobile alerts me with a beep sound. I hastily look at it to find her whereabouts by any chance; I read the message and run to the place where I have been called for. At first I am shocked seeing the place mentioned but when I see the text "Someone is waiting for you" I felt that it should be my senorita. I throw out my odd thoughts and run out to take my car.

I drive the car fast to find any clue about my Senorita, and finally I reached the destination. I look at the building in front of me with lot of hatred in my eyes. This is the place where I have been thrown out mercilessly, I hate to be here but now I left my entire ego to find my Senorita.

The watchman opened the gate after seeing me, he smiled at me and I did not even reciprocate it. I know he got hurt but I am in no mood to smile now. I stop my car before the Teakwood door, and hesitatingly get down from the car slowly.

I have to control my emotions but my past haunting me badly, all my hurtful memories hurting me to the most seeing the place where I am now.

I climb the steps and is about to press the bell, but before that the door opens. I stand dumb seeing the person in front of me. I don't know how to react, my hands are shivering but my mind is not responding.

Before I do or say something, I feel a warm hug, soft hands around my body. I slowly lift my hands and move the person little back to make sure that I am not dreaming anymore.

"How come you here?" I asked with concern and confusion.

I did get no reply but in turn got a hug, a tight hug. With no more wait, I too reciprocate the hug tightly and murmur, "Where you went Radhika? I became mad of not seeing you"

Yes, I got my senorita back. She is in my embrace now. But I wonder how come she came here and how did she know this place which I never told.

She lift her head and is about to say something but before that we both gets disturbed by another voice from the door step, "It's better if you both come inside and talk"

I moved my eyes where the voice came, I found my Mrs. Nandini Samrat Mehra, my Mom who is standing at the door step and waiting for us to step inside.

I did not leave my senorita and hold her hands tightly and start moving out from there, but again stopped by the little devil...MY LOVE. I looked at her eyes which are pleading me to stop.

"What you want now?" I make sure that my growl only audible to her.

"Please listen to me once" she replied with sweetness overloaded.

I couldn't help but control my anger seeing my senorita pleading but I am not ready to move an inch.

"I don't know the problem between you and them, but I can see their love for you and I can't see you stay alone though you have your family. Please for my sake, can you listen to them once?" I turned and looked at her emotionally and replied, "I have you with me and that is more than enough for me in this life"