Chapter 26 - Painful Past

Radhika's hands are shivering, her gaze fix on the paper and the message in it. Tears rolling on her cheeks and makes her weak remembering her past...flashes of someone beating her, her scream, her uncontrollable cries.

All her thoughts distracted away from her when she jerks hearing the knock on her door. She wipes her tears and with a sobbing voice responds, "Coming Sam"

She wiped not only her tears but her past incidents away from her present and goes out after changing into her normal attire and joins with everyone for the dinner.

Her eyes searching for Arjun but he is no where to be found. Nandini chuckles seeing her upset face, "He got a call and went out. Don't worry"

Radhika nods her head and have her food. She couldn't eat anything and it gets stuck in her throat of unable to swipe her fears which she hidden it for so long.

Neil notices her facial expressions, "Radhika, What happened? Why you look so upset?"

Radhika tried hard to compose her, "Nothing...i am just tired"

Nandini genuinely cares for her, "It happens, have your food and take rest"

Rads, "I can't have this. I want to go and sleep. Sorry"

Before anyone could react, she immediately runs to her room and locks herself inside the room and leans on the door behind her, crying hard covering her face.

She sobs chanting, "Maa"

She jerks after listening some echoes around the room, "Will you do anything as i say?"

She closed her ears of unable to hear those disgusting words anymore.

She takes out her mobile and dials to Arjun and waits for him to attend the call.

But it goes on waiting and she keeps dialing to him and it is still on waiting.

She throws the mobile somewhere out of frustration and cries vigorously, by hiding her face in the pillow.

it's been around 30 minutes, she wakes up from her faint sleep, she rushed to the door hearing Arjun's voice behind the door and open it hastily.

She hugged him tightly when she finds him on the doorstep with worried face. She tightens her grip on him in the effort of making herself safe in his arms.

Arjun is stumbled looking at Radhika's reaction and gets worried seeing her tear stain cheeks. He walks front having her in his embrace and close the door behind him.

He takes her to the bed and tries to release her grip from him but the more he tries, the more she tightens it.

Arjun is so much worried now seeing her state, "Senorita, what happened?"

Radhika snuggle into his arms more and mumbles, "Don't leave me and go please"

Arjun wraps his arms around her, "Why should i leave you Senorita? Why are you so disturbed? Anybody said anything to you? Tell me i will tear them apart?"

Radhika instantly lifts her face up to look at him and nods as no. Arjun now gets a chance to spot her eyes, which has filled with fear.

He wipes her tears off, cups her face and plants a kiss on her forehead, "Tell me what's bothering you"

Rads, "Your absence"

He stares her and she continues, "Your absence is bothering me. Don't go leaving me alone. I am scared"

Arjun, "For what?"

Radhika gets alert and blinks looking at him, she tried to move from him but now he holds her wrist and stops her from moving away.