Chapter 29 - Savior Weds Senorita

Dedicated to @vedha18

She opened her eyes when the sun rays falls straight on her face, making her twist in her bed. She tried but she couldn't and find a strong arm around her waist. She turns her head to find him...her Savior in a deep sleep having his head on her naked shoulder.

She looks at his face with a blush by recalling their night, she leans forward to him and place a gentle kiss on his forehead. She takes his hands from her waist and try to get up but pulled back again instantly.

She falls back on her bed and without giving her enough time to act, he slither on top of her clasping her hands on top. She looks shocked seeing him and do a twist and turn with quick writhing movements, but failed in her attempt at last.

She stops twitching and stares his face with a pleading look; he raised his eyebrows and leans closer to her, she knows what is coming next and turns her face away before she smashes his lips on her and eventually his lips fell on her cheeks. Still he did not move back and continue his teasing on her skin giving her a titillate feeling.

She chuckles and moans in between and begs him to stop his act. Arjun mumbles having his lips on her neck, "Where you try to go? And leaving me?"

Radhika in between her chucks, "I...I was just going to washroom"

Arjun, "Without me?"

Radhika, "Arjun?"

Arjun, "I am serious Senorita"

Radhika, "No, you are not"

Arjun smirks "Let me show you"

He immediately got down from the bed and before she understands what he is going to do, he picks her up in his arms and walking towards the washroom.

Radhika battling with him to let her put down, but all her efforts and words becomes futile. She covered her body with the sheet still and immediately she runs back to the door when he puts her down. His hands moved fast before her and bolt the door makes her giving him a defeated look.

She moves back seeing him close to her and stutters, "Arj...Arjun, Please"

Arjun, "What please?"

Rads, "Please go or let me go"

Arjun, "Both won't happen"

Rads, "It's already late, what if someone comes?"

Arjun, "I don't care and now I want you to care me" he winks at her.

Rads, "No, you just go from here before someone caught us red hand"

Arjun, "So what? In another few hours, you are going to be my wife officially and you are already mine. No one is dare to question me here"

Rads, "Arjun...please" she gives him a fake cry

Arjun imitates her act and chuckles saying, "Nothing will help you"

Radhika try to hide her cleavages from his gawk and he hold the tip of the sheet which she hold near her chest saying, "What's new there to hide from me? Huh?"

Radhika's face becomes beet red listening him hides her face with the cloth in the effort of hiding her blush and leans on his chest with a giggle.

Arjun laughs at her and wraps his arms around her body and place a soft kiss on top of her head murmuring, "You made me the happiest man in the world"

She lifts her face slightly and gives him a lingering kisses on his bare chest, he then tightens the hug and buried his face in her neck giving a ticklish sensation to her.