Chapter 27 - Your tears hurts me

Radhika sobs in his embrace remembering her past, Arjun tights his grip around her sensing her shiver recalling the nightmare of her life. He kisses on top of her head making her assure that he is with her always.

"I am so scared now, he is back. He is back to make my life hell again. I will die if he gets me back. I won't be alive. I won't be alive" Radhika keeps lamenting and Arjun try to console her, but her fear dominates his soothing words and nothing gets registered in her mind.

With no other option, he captures his lips with hers and makes her calm and quiet for the time being. He gently invades her lips with his and makes her forgetting the cruel past. She complies with him in each move on her lips, forgetting her sorrow and losing her sense in his soothing kiss.

The kiss just gives her an assurance for her to trust him that he will not let her go away from him. He gives the promise of protecting her forever. He indicates her that she is his life, no matter what; he is going to be with her in all ups and downs of their life. He gives a vow of being together forever is their destiny and no fate or fucking people can change this.

He looks at her eyes with the tears keeps rolling, he stops the tears by kissing her softly on both of her eyes and nods no saying, "Till I am alive, I don' t want to see the tears in your eyes". She nods at him positively and he continues, "Promise me, you should not cry for anything, on anytime and face the world boldly. I never ever want to see the tears in your eyes, it hurts me here whenever I see the tears in your eyes" and he points his finger to his heart and waits for her to give him a promise.

She cups his face and stares him lovingly while he is waiting for her promise and raises his eyebrows at her. 

She pecks his lips saying, 

"Promise, I won't shed tears from now on" again she pecks his lips and said, 

"Promise, I won't cry for anything and anytime however cruel the situation is" Arjun smiles looking at her and again she pecks his lips saying, 

"Promise, I will face the world bravely and will encounter all the challenges in my life without fear" she pause it for a second and continues, "As long as you are with me"

Arjun smiles at her, "If I am not with you also, you should live your life valiant, prove the world that you are one strong woman who never lose the courage and face the worst situations fearless. PROMISE ME"

She controls her tears which are almost ready to roll hearing his words, she closed her eyes and takes a deep breath and gaze his eyes with a determination. She leans close towards him and captures his lips with her & mumbles on his lips, "I PROMISE YOU". She makes the kiss more passion, though she takes the initiative, later Arjun dominates her and takes the full control of it.

They both lying in the bed cuddling with each other, Radhika keeps giving warm pecks on his bare chest. Arjun's face rests on her head whereas his arms wrap her body and he pulls her more close to him.

Arjun, "Senorita"

Rads, "Hmm"

Arjun, "You are testing my patience"

Radhika smiles at his chest and snuggle more than before, he laughs at her antics and tightens his hug mumbling, "I LOVE YOU"

Their night went off cuddling into each other's arms, next day Radhika wakes up feeling hot rays on her face. She opens her eyes to find the empty space beside her, she got up and find Arjun nowhere in that room.