Chapter 33 - Remember or Not?

"Wha...What happened?" Arjun stutters looking at everyone by holding the wall for his support.

His legs become weak and is about to fall down, Neil runs to his help and hold him by his shoulder saying, "Relax Arjun"

Radhika is stunned looking at him and she couldn't utter any word and gets overwhelming seeing him.

Everyone goes to him except her and when she is about to go to him, Surya holds her hand to stop  her.

She turns to him and is shocked seeing him stopping her in going to him and at the same time Arjun utters, "Where am i? And What happened?"

Nandini hugs him with tears on her eyes, "You are back Arjun. You are cured. I am so happy now"

Arjun looks confused seeing them and his view now turns to the place where Radhika stands holding her breath.

His eyes says something seeing her but he couldn't utter any words after that. He holds his heads by his hands, his eyes goes up making everyone scared seeing him.

Before he fall, Surya and Neil get him in their hands and carefully lift him to the bed.

Radhika is bewildered seeing him struggling, she couldn't control her tears. All of a sudden, Aradhana cries seeing Radhika's tears.

Sam takes her in her arms to manage the situation and signs Radhika to go inside to look at Arjun.

Radhika trembles to go in but gather the courage to face him after a long time. Surya starts checking him, while Nandini and Samrat stands quiet seeing Arjun in the bed.

Tears did not find the way to stop in Radhika's eyes while looking at Arjun.

Surya sighs looking at Arjun and turns to them. He signs them to come out and takes Radhika also from there.

Everyone looks at him worriedly and he continues, "Uncle, i told you already about Arjun's health condition"

Before he continues Radhika interrupts him, "What happened to him?"

Surya wonders whether to open them up the matter or not and looks at Samrat & Neil for help.

They both nods their head to go ahead and he continues, "Physically Arjun is alright now but..." he pause for a second and makes her worried more, "Tell me. What's the problem?"

He continues, "Arjun may or may not remember his past"

That's it, and that is enough for the ladies to be stunned hearing him.

Nandini, "What the hell are you saying?"

She looks at Radhika who stands like a statue lost all the hope in her life.

Surya, "Aunty, i said may or  may not be. But the chances are less to have him remember his past"

Nandu cries whispering, "No... he can't"

Surya, "Yes. Aunty i don't want to scare you but this is the truth. His head injuries were worse when he was admitted in the hospital and when i got him here. Even you know it right, it was a just a slight miss, otherwise he would not be alive by now"

She cries vigorously hearing him and looks at Radhika with no expressions.

Nandu pleads him, "Please do something to get his memories back, at least for her sake"

Surya looks at the fragile figure in front of him and reply to Nandu, "I keep trying my best Aunty"

Before anyone says anything, Radhika steps slowly towards the room where Arjun is.