Chapter 15 - Seperation Starts

ARJUN

Oh God !!! I am so so happy now, I realized my love on her...it's beautiful feeling i ever had on someone. God !!! what she is doing to me? She drives me Crazy...just by her look. I would do anything to see her smile. Yes...Yes...I love her. I love her so much.

But does she too have feelings for me? How do i get to confirm that? I cannot go and ask her now, she will kill me by her one look.

"OH MY GOSH !!!...Are you getting scared of her? Please tell me it's a joke" i chuckled hearing a mock from my mind.

No, it's true. I can't go and tell her my feelings to her now. She is angry on me because of my deeds to her. She needs some time to forget it and forgive me. This is not the right time to express my love. She might feel bad and would fall in thought that she don't have option other than accepting me. No...No way i want that to happen. I want to know what she feels for me...it should not be a forced feeling.

I look at my face once again in the mirror and a sudden blush take over in my face which makes me smile more. I shake my head and hits slightly on my forehead for blushing like my senorita. I urge to see her now...don't know will she talk to me or not?

I hesitantly go to her room and knock the door. No response. I knock it again but still no response. I got scared and push the door open only to find her curling inside the blanket like a teddy and sleeping peacefully hugging the pillow tightly.

A cute smile appears on her face, i walk to her silently and makes myself comfortable beside her but without making any noise. Her hair strands falls on her face disturbing her peaceful sleep. I slowly tuck it behind her ears and blow on her face gently, her shrinked eyebrows gets relaxed after that. A warm smile appears on my face seeing her sleeping like a kid. Unknowingly my eyes troll over her body from her head to toe, i felt a tug in my arousal and i close my eyes tightly to control my burning emotions.

I immediately comes out and locks the door without making any noise. You are playing with my emotions Senorita. I walk down while banging my hands on the wall. I look for Sita ma to get a coffee for me, but i find her too nowhere. I think i really tortured them to hell and that'y they left me hanging in this home alone and get their peaceful sleep.

I walk to kitchen and start preparing coffee for myself. Well, i am not expert in cooking but at times i will do for myself when no one was with me before. I prepared a strong coffee and have to say , it's not that bad like me..it came out well :P.

Then a sudden thought strike my mind, why i can't surprise the two ladies today. Well, that was even a surprise for me too. I immediately take out my mobile and google to find the dishes...easy dishes for dinner.

I check the ingredients in kitchen cabinet and check out the items listed in the site also. I start chopping the veggies and started my cooking war. I startled when i find a soft hand on my shoulder. It is Sita ma who stands shocked with her mouth wide open.

She looks at me from top to bottom, i guess for her now i look exactly like a chef in 5 star hotel. The way i dressed having an Apron and chef cap on my head, she laughs seeing me and offers to help but i moved her away and tells her to step out from kitchen.

"Your wounds are not cured yet" her concern, "My pain is reduced and i can handle" and it is my reply to her.

She looks at me shockingly but silently nod her head and walks out from kitchen. She is watching me from the doorstep and it looks like she is anytime ready to bang in when i signal her. She has her one palm on her cheek and one for supporting her elbow, she looks at me surprisingly seeing me running around the kitchen and cooking. Even it is a great surprise for me too.