6. Operation Save Anna

So here's chapter 6! YAY! *Mind blows

~~~~

Haylee's Pov

"What?" I said not believing what came out of Layten's mouth. Everyone looked at me with a worried expression. I repeated and stood up, "What?" Layten stood up and said, "Her name was Anna. Look it could be a different girl."

"What did she look like?" I asked. He said, "She had long brown curly hair with blue eyes. That's all I could tell you." When we were little Anna had blue eyes and long brown curly hair. I let a tear fall down as I thought.

They took Anna from me. They kept her for 5 years. I can't believe it. "We have to go back!" Ashley stood up and yelled, "That's crazy! We could get killed again!" I retorted back, "You aren't coming."

Addie stood up and said, "Yes we are. And you can't stop us." She sipped her drink and stared Haylee down. Haylee sighed, "Fine. Let's go." We followed Haylee out of Starbucks back into Addie's car and we drove back to the abandoned hospital.

8:56.

We are in the middle of the abandoned hospital and I could see Matthew slightly chuckle at the big hole in the wall that Addie drove through. We all walked up stairs quietly. I stopped by a door with voices inside and motioned for everyone to be quiet.

I listened. "We need to find her again she's our last target." "I agree sir." a new voice said. I peeked in to see the masked leader and a tall man talking. The leader said, "We need to pull out the big guns. Her." The man nodded and said into his radio, "Greg wants the girl bring her up."

Who's the girl? Well I found out the leader's name is Greg. Then another door bust open from the room and a girl was dragged in by two tall men.

Anna? I couldn't see her but I know that voice from anywhere. "What do you want Greg?" The voice said.

It sounded so much like Anna but a bit rougher than last time I heard her voice. Then she said, "You know you need more security for this place." Greg laughed, "Why?" Anna sniffled and punched the two people holding her. "First of all these two suck." I held back my laughter as she continued.

"Second of all Haylee and her other friends are right outside your door. Third of all I can escape easily." After she said that she quickly came towards our door running. "RUN!" She yelled at us and we all ran down the steps and headed out of the hospital.

Then I heard a gun shot fire. Layten fell to the ground holding his leg. "LAYTEN!" I screamed. I ran over to Layten and we hopped to the car. I pushed him in and jumped I'm after him. I shut the door fast and Addie drove off going at least 100 miles per hour.

We heard gun shots in the distance but they faded away. Layten was clutching his leg and Matthew tied his jacket around Layten's bleeding leg. "Layten this is all my fault." I sobbed into his shirt. He patted my back and replied quietly, "It's okay. I chose to come with. You didn't force me."

I cried for a minute then turned to Anna. She saw me crying and put her hand on my shoulder. She said, "Well I'-" I grabbed her and pulled her into a forced hug. She hugged back then pulled away. "I thought you were dead." I whispered to her.

"I'm alive. I promised you I would be there for you. And I have done so much trying to protect you." She said. "Thank you." I whispered. We arrived at the hospital and Layten was put in the ER.

We stayed all night in the ER waiting area. Addie, Ashely, and Matthew left the next morning leaving me and Anna alone. On Sunday morning Layten was finally released from the hospital and he was on crutches. His mom yelled at us all in the car ride home.

Anna was allowed to stay with us until she had enough knowledge and money to be on her own two feet out there. But that wont be for a while. But one thing has been bugging me this whole week. I am turning 14 tomorrow.

~~~

Chapter six ladies and gentleman. Hope you enjoyed. Keep calm and read on. Oh and comment if I should put Freddy in the next chapter.