25. Alyssa Comes Over

Haylee's Pov

I wake up to Matthew waving his arms in the air and making rooster sounds. "KAKADOODLEDO IM A FREAKING ROOSTER!" I laugh at his behavior and throw a pillow at him.

"Yay it snowed we don't have to go to school!" Matthew cheered. Oh yeah that's right it's Tuesday we didn't have to go to school yesterday because it stormed.

Then I heard Layten yell through the house, "MATTHEW YOUR SISTER IS HURTING ME!" Matthew ran out the room and I brushed my hair.

After I finished brushing my hair I heard squeals and Matthew yelled, "ALYSSA GET OFF LAYTEN!"

Then Layten busts through the room with someone on his back. "Get of Alyssa." He said and she giggled jumping off.

Alyssa had crystal blue eyes with silky medium blonde hair. She said, "Halo I'm Alyssa and your Haylee?" "Yeah. Hi."

Matthew stood in the door way awkwardly and said, "Alyssa stop bugging Haylee."

Alyssa looked at Matthew and scoffed, "I am not bugging your girlfriend." I stiffened at that and Layten shot a look at Matthew.

"Hush you she's not my girlfriend." He said. She protested, "But that's not what y-" "Come eat Alyssa." Matthew shoved his sister out of the room.

"Are you two a...." I stopped Layten saying, "No we are not!" He laughed and motioned me out the door for breakfast.

Matthew's Pov

I pull Alyssa in the hallway and ask, "Really?"

"Well you need to ask her out! Seriously stop being a single pringle!"

"I like being a single pringle!" I yelled and she said, "No you don't! You love Haylee that's what you told your friends..."

"You looked through my messages AGAIN?" I asked getting annoyed and she nodded.

"This isn't any of your business leave it be." I said and tried to walk away.

She grabbed my shirt pulling me back and whispered in my ear, "That's what you think..."

She smirked with a evil expression and stalked off. Great now I am going to be embarrassed today.

Haylee's Pov

I got in the kitchen to see Alyssa dancing around listening to music. "What are you listening to?"

"My favorite five idiots." "Cool band name." I said and she giggled. "Say aren't you that girl in my fifth period class?"
She asked.

"I don't know. Does this girl wear a hoodie in her face and looks like she don't pay attention?"
I asked.

She nodded and I said, "That's me."

Then she took a deep breath and asked, "So Matthew's girlfriend huh?"

"No! Were just friends. And plus he probably like someone else." I said knowing that wasn't true.

"No he doesnt! He LOVES you! I know he was singing that in his bathroom!" She said.

I doubled over laughing when she said, "Another member of one direction."

Then Layten and Matthew walked in and we shut up. "What are y'all two talking about?" Matthew asks taking a sip of his drink.

"You." Alyssa said quickly and Matthew spit the water out and asked, "What about me?"

"Oh about how you sing in the bathroom about-" He slapped his hand over Alyssa's mouth. I heard him whisper, "You did not tell her."

She stared right in his face and said slowly, "I did."