29. My Time Has Come

Haylee's Pov

"I will let you escape. Now hurry Matthew and Layten you two go up first." Anna said. Layten and Matthew looked to me and I nodded.

They climbed through the roof and out of the closet. I then got a text.

From: Layten

We are out now come on!

I was about to crawl through the roof when a hand grave my leg and pulled me down.

I fell face down on the floor and I looked up to see Anna throwing the chair into the roof and sealing the roof back into place.

"I have to do this. For my dad. I'm so sorry." She told me and I broke down crying when I heard the inter com say, "Three minutes till designation."

Anna pulled me into a hug and held out a microphone. "Tell everyone. That you love them. Tell them goodbye. Tell Matthew and Layten. Tell Addie and Ashley."

I picked up the microphone.

Matthew's Pov

"Where is Haylee!" I screamed at Layten. We were in the football field with about 800 other students and staff.

Then the announcer came on. "Callaway Middle this is Haylee or also know as The Mystery Girl. I have been locked in a closet with no way out. I will soon be gone with my family in heaven. I just wanted to...." I heard sniffles and whimpers.

"Matthew I love you. I always have ever since you brought us that delicious pizza. Layten I love you too. Like a brother you've been so kind to me and I thank you now. Addie, Ashely you two girls are the best girlfriends I ever had. I love you all. Goodbye."

I broke down in tears and lots of students where chanting, "Haylee we love you!"

Haylee's Pov

"Anna I will always love you. Your my best friend and I know you didn't want to do this." Anna took me in her arms and we cried together.

Inter com: 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Then I was blinded by a white light.

Matthew's Pov

I fell to my knees as the school exploded from brick to brick. "HAYLEE!" I screamed.

"I LOVE YOU! YOU CANT LEAVE ME! PLEASE DONT! HAYLEE!"

Layten's Pov

"HAYLEE!" I screeched as the school blew up. I felt so much sadness I wanted to die.

"YOU SAID YOU WOULD STAY WITH ME! YOU PROMISED ME! YOU PROMISED ME! PLEASE KEEP THAT PROMISE! HAYLEE NO!" I screamed and cried my eye out.

Addie's Pov

"HAYLEE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "NO HAYLEE!"

Ashely's Pov

I watched the school explode and I whistled the hunger games whistle. It was Haylee's favorite movie. I screamed, "HAYLEE!"

No! NO shes gone.

...

__________________________

I am not finished I still got one more chapter coming! Then mystery girl 2 after this book. Until next time...

-Anna😘