26. Forgive Me Mommy

Haylee's Pov

My dreams were swarming. With lots of memories and different emotions. Two boys showed up in my dream. Matthew and Freddy.

Freddy called out to me, "Haylee! Come find me! Don't give up on me!" Then Matthew at the other side was calling to me, "Haylee forgive me please! I love you and nothing will ever change that!"

I wanted to go to Freddy but knowing he's dead I can't. Literally I can't my feet are stuck I can't move.

Then my dreams fade. "Haylee!" Lighting striked sounding like a explosion of a bomb.

I wake up on the couch and I look around to see Layten and Anna fast asleep. Anna was on the other couch while Layten slept on the floor.

I got up and saw my phone it was 11:34 and then my phone buzzed.

From: Matthew

Goodmorning :)

I ignore it and can't help notice Anna's phone is buzzing like crazy. Don't pick it up don't pick it up. I pick it up hehehee.

From: Twiddle do

Sup

From: Twiddle duh

What it do?

From: The Boss

Hey what time do twiddle do and twiddle duh meet us?

I put the phone down quickly when I hear foot steps. Anna walks in rubbing her eyes and I ask, "Who's twiddle do and Twiddle duh?"

She looked surprised then answered, "The boys that were with me from the incident at the ice cream parlor." I ask, "Is one your boyfriend?" She laughed at my question.

She stopped and said, "No they aren't." Layten walked in the room and said, "Haylee I think you got 20 text messages." He handed me my phone and I looked.

From: Matthew

I'm really sorry please forgive me.

From: Matthew

I was a jerk and shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I also shouldn't have talked about Freddy. I'm sorry.

From: Matthew

Haylee?

From: Matthew

Please answer me

From: Matthew

:( :( I'm lonely and sad.

From: Matthew

I love you.

From: Matthew

I love you.

From:Matthew

I love you.

From: Matthew

I freaking LOVE you.

I sigh and tears brim my eyes. "Do I answer him?" I ask out loud and look to Layten. Layten looked in a invisible clouded and groomed his invisible beard. He then shook his head no.

I look to Anna who was pretending to make out with someone and gave me a thumbs up. I sigh and look to the phone.

To: Matthew

Look I just can't forgive you at a snap of the fingers. I need real apologizes.

From: Matthew

Are you home?

I walked into Layten's room and texted back.

To: Matthew