8. The Love That Lets Go

Okay I are you ready for excitement ? I AM and a little romance! Maybe... I wouldn't actually call this chapter romantic more sad like. Layten

, Haylee your requests have been answered! DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

~~~~~~

Two weeks after my birthday I felt amazing. I have friends. I have a family. I have things I didn't used to have. And that's all thanks to Layten. Also I think my friend Freddy likes me.

It's weird to say but I like Freddy. I didn't think I would fall for anyone else. Not after I lost everyone I loved.

I still have got those stalkers from the gang on my butt so I am nervous. I'm nervous of losing Anna and Layten again. Next time I see Greg he going to wish he was never born.

I woke up not knowing today was going to be one of the worst days of my life. I got dressed and went to the kitchen. It was 10:13 am on a Saturday morning. I felt my phone vibrate as I was eating cereal.

I looked with disbelief at my phone.

From: Unknown

Thought we were gone? You were wrong. We got little poet boy. Freddy the call him? I've learned fast over the week. I've learned where he lives, who he talks to, and who he loves which is you. Come get lover boy. Before I get bored. ;)

I choked on the spoon and Layten saw me from the living room. "Is everything okay?" He asked. "You look kind pale."

"I n-need a-a b-bucket." I stuttered. I felt like I was going to puke. He ran in the bathroom and ran back with a bucket.

I took it and heaved all my cereal. Usually someone would pat my back but not Layten. He ran out the room choking. Lol! Oh no. Freddy.

I wiped my mouth with a paper towel nearby and I got up. I stumbled into the living room to see a gagging Layten.

"Layten... Does Freddy like me?" I asked. Layten looked at his hands and said, "Yeah he does."

I felt like vomiting again. Not because Freddy likes me but because Greg has Freddy. "Fudge." I mumbled. He heard and asked, "What's wrong?"

I pulled out my phone. Do I show him? Yes. No. What? DONT! But... NOO! Yes! No! YES! I practically threw the phone at him. He looked at it and gasped.

~3 hours later~

We were in the same freaking alley way. The same one where we tried to save Matthew (our Disney princess) but then ended up getting caught.

The whole gang was with us. Yep me, Layten, Addie, Anna, Ashley, and Matthew. We were prepared to fight. Layten had a gun in his back pocket that he probably wouldn't use. I can't imagine Layten shooting anyone.

Anna had the hunting bow strapped to her back. Matthew had pocket knifes hidden in his sleeves. Ashley and Addie had UGG boots (you'll be hurt if kicked).

I just had one thing. Freddy's Journal. He gave it back to me and said I could keep it. I held on to it for dear life.

Greg stepped out with ten men behind him. Greg had Freddy tied up. Freddy was yelling at us to leave but I ignored him.

"Give us Freddy." I ordered. Greg laughed, "No I think I'll just kill him. To show you how much it feels to know someone killed the person you loved."

"You already killed people I loved!" I screamed. He snickered and said, "Freddy tell her how you feel. Now."

Freddy said to Greg, "I-I love her. There I said it! I love her and you can go to hell!"

Greg said, "Well you have to wait for me. Haylee tell him how you feel."

Everyone's eyes were on me. "I-I l-love him. Let him go!" I screeched.

Greg then ordered, "Wow how sweet. Now tell him everything will be okay. Lie."

I saw a tear escape Freddy. I looked back to all my friends who were watching Greg's every move.

"Everything will be alright Freddy. I promise." After I said that I shook my head.

Freddy then mouthed 'I love you.' Before blood ran over his face.

We heard a gun shot. And I saw Freddy lying on the cold ground with a bullet in head head. Dead. Another lifeless loved one of mine. Because of me.

I screamed and everything went in slow motion. I fell on the ground and saw men pull out guns. Layten pulled out his gun and I heard a gun shot. Did Layten just shoot Greg? Anna was shooting multiple people.

I was picked up and carried out of the alley way. To much pain. No injuries. But my heart is broken. I screamed and screamed but soon my vision went black.

~~~~

OMG. Layten and Haylee I have y'all what you two wanted. So Freddy's dead...... LOL HAYLEE CHOKED ON A SPOON! I'm sorry that was just too funny. Okay talk to you later peoples. Keep calm and read on. I GOTS MY PHONE BACK YAY!