19. Not Ready

Matthew's Pov

I woke up to the sound of my friends screaming. I pulled the blanket over my head and put the pillow on top of me to block out the sound. "MATTHEW!" They all screamed.

"What?" I asked throwing my arms up my head still in the pillow. "Food!" I heard Layten say and I jumped up and looked around.

I saw Addie, Ashley, and Layten. Where's Haylee? I headed into the kitchen to see cereal sitting on the counter.

"Yay." I said sarcastically and sat down. I jingled my invisible bell and pointed to my cereal. Layten said, "Fix your own cereal lazy booty."

Layten went in his room with Addie and Ashley and I heard screams for them to wake Haylee up. "HAYLEE!" I heard Layten scream.

I checked my hair... ehh I'm fine. I continue to make cereal and finally shove the spoon in my mouth. I eat the cereal and watch tv.

Then Haylee walks in and I stole a glance. I kept stealing glances of her and she caught me one time. "Yes Matthew?" She asked.

I mumbled, "Nothing." And continued shoving cereal in my mouth trying to calm myself down.

Don't speak to her. Don't say anything. Keep your head down. Eat. Then my cereal is all gone. I look in my empty bowl and move my spoon around wishing Haylee would leave the kitchen.

Instead she comes up to me and asks, "Are you done with that?" I hesitated and stuttered, "Y-yeah." Stupid stop stuttering your acting like a retard!

She took the bowl from me and we touched hands for a second. I gulped as she turned around and set it in the sink. I was about to leave when she asked, "Where are you going?"

"Uh into the living room." I answered and she said, "You think you can really slip away that easily. We got business to discuss." She pointed to a chair and I sat down hesitantly.

I gulped as she sat across from me. She asked, "Now why did you tell me that last night? Why then?"

I waited then answered, "I don't know I just... wanted to tell you because I wanted you to know how I felt before you died! I mean seriously kidnappers in the middle of the night?"

I huffed and ran my hand through my hair. "I- I just ..." I stopped and I asked, "Do you love me?"

Haylee looked dead frozen and then said, "Maybe." She slid out other chair and winked at me. My heart skipped a beat and I got up. "Answer me!" I ordered and started tickling her.

She screamed and ran for Layten's room. I chased after her.

Haylee's Pov

I ran to Layten's room and ninja rolled on the bed. "Tell me!" Matthew yelled and shut the door behind him. He smirked and I said, "Never!"

He attacked me with tickles and I laughed screaming, "Stop!" He didn't stop and I yelled, "Yes okay yes!"

He didn't stop and he said, "Say it! Say it!" "I love you!" I screamed at him and pushed him away.

"Really?" He asked looking at me with hopeful eyes. "Yes nitwit!" I said and turned away from him to the screen. I tuned on the xbox and he asked, "Can I kiss you?"

"What?" I asked disbelieving what I heard come out of his mouth. "Can I kiss you please?"

I thought and said, "Only if you can beat me in a call of duty multiplayer free for all." He smirked then said, "It's on."

I was now battling for the right of my first kiss. If I lost he would kiss me. If I won I would still be able to say, "I never had my first kiss."

As the match was almost over Matthew used air strike and won by 10 points. "Really!" I screamed at the tv.

He laughed and I frowned. He moved closer to me and I shook violentlly. "Kiss me." He whispered against my lips barley brushing them.

I hesitated then pressed my lips against his. He kissed back and I didn't push him away. Fire crackled and sparks went off in my whole body. Then the door opened...

___________________________

Yay I updated! It's Friday! And I got my sister Haylee with me! We bosses! Oh yeah TURN UP! WELL THEN..... Until next time...

-Anna😘