23. Time is Ticking Like A Bomb

Layten's Pov

When I got home I ran straight to my room without making a single eye contact with Haylee.

All I wanted her to do was not fall in love! And what does she do? UGH! I just don't want her to get hurt again.

The dreams are driving me crazy and I can't take it anymore. For the rest of the day I watched tv and talked to Addie and Ashley over the phone.

I was eating dinner with Anna and Haylee when I stared at the wall. Then my vision went white. Things flashed before me. Haylee, Anna, two boys, school, lighting thundering the ground which sounds like a explosion from a...... bomb?

I jump and found myself on the kitchen floor. Haylee and Anna ran over to help me up and they set me on the couch.

"What happened?" Haylee asked. "I just z-zoned out for a few seconds." I answered.

"What were you thinking?" She asked. I can't tell her she'll think I'm cra cra or something. I got to think of something! Then it hit me...

"I was thinking about how YOU SNUCK OUT AND WENT ON A DATE WITH CINDERELLA!" I laugh in my mind at how I changed the subject. Good for you Layten. Good for you.

"Ugh! Seriously?" She asked obviously annoyed. I resisted the urge to slap her and respond, "That was seriously a dumb move."

She groaned and I play groaned getting her to laugh. Anna was laughing so hard at really nothing but hey that's the way she is.

After we all laughed we watched the Star Wars marathon which Haylee didn't enjoy at all. In fact she kept her self occupied by throwing popcorn in her mouth and texting someone.... who the heck is she texting?

Haylee's Pov

To: Matthew:)

Why do guys like this movie?

From: Matthew:)

Idk never watched it. I really don't watch violent movies a lot with my sister Alyssa around. More Disney princess movies and romantics;).

To: Matthew:)

Lol Cinderella. I think Layten really got pissed at you.

From: Matthew:)

Nahhh he just strangled me because he loves me to death. (Note the sarcasm)

To: Matthew:)

Shut up.

From: Matthew:)

LOL disblxhskgbwochw.?!,".'

To: Matthew:)

Whaa??

Then I got a incoming call from: Matthew:)

"Matthew?" I ask into the phone getting glances from Layten and Anna. Layten looked pissed and I heard a girl voice from the phone, "Is this Haylee?"

"Yes who's this?"

"This is Alyssa. I'm Matthew's sister. Your his girlfriend right?"

"No I'm just his friend."

"Oh man I hope he gets a girl I can just play with! Gosh I need someone to listen to one direction with me!"

I laughed and I heard Matthew yell at his sister. He said into the phone, "Sorry about her she likes to talk to my friends and she's begging for me to get someone she can talk to. It's like she pretends to have no friends when I know she does."

"Maybe she's making that up. Maybe she just wants you to have a girlfriend." I say.

"That's sounds like her. Oh I have to go before she slips in the ice pot outside. ALYSSA! Bye!"

The call ended and I looked to see a pissed off Layten. I groaned and he just frowned and walked into his room. "Goodnight my peps!" He said.

Layten's Pov

It was 9 but I'm tired and want to find out this annoying dream. I let sleep take over and the scenery changed to night.

There she was. Standing in the meadow with hair blown over her face hiding it. The lighting strikes and the last bolt hit her. The bolt strikes into a sound of a explosion a scene of my school exploding flashed.

Haylee was there on the ground. Unconscious or dead. Then her name splitting the air was thrown at me hurting my ears. I woke up screaming and sweating.

"Layten? Are you okay?" Haylee asked getting out of bed. "I'm fine." I replied quickly and closed my eyes not sleeping but deep in thought.

9 strikes. Now I know for sure that it's counting down. Oh Haylee please be alright...

__________________________

YAY I UPDATED! Until next time....

-Anna😘