21. First Forbidden Date

Matthew's Pov

As I was driving I got three missed calls from Layten. Then he called me again and I mouthed for Haylee to stay quiet.

"Hello?"

"Hey Matthew I'm sorry for earlier. I just feel kinda protective around Haylee."

"It's alright man."

"But you aren't allowed to kiss, date, or even flirt with Haylee. If I catch you doing it I'll make sure you pay."

"O-okay I won't. Bye now."

"Bye."

I hung up and looked at Haylee who was humming along to a song. I smiled thinking to myself. Me and Haylee have a forbidden love.

I got to the ice cream place and jumped out with Haylee trailing behind me. We walked in and got some GOOD ICE CREAM.

As we were talking Haylee got ice cream on her face. "You got a little something right there." I pointed to her cheek.

"Where?" She said feeling her face. I got a napkin and tried to wipe her face.

She laughed, I smiled like a five year old and said, "All better."

"So I was going to ask you something." I said to her. She looked to her phone then back to me, "Shoot." I was about to ask when she kept looking back to her phone.

"Is everything alright?" I asked obviously pointing out that she looks at her phone every ten seconds. "Y-yeah never better..."

Then a voice came up behind me, "Matthew? Haylee?" I spun around to meet Anna's gaze.

I saw her and two more boys behind her. "What's up guys?" She asked and Haylee said, "Please don't tell Layten."

"What? What would I tell Layten?" Anna asked clearly confused. She had no idea.

But the thing was nobody knew that Anna knew everything. She knew EVERYTHING...

__________________________

Yeah I updated whoop whoop! okay it's not a lot but it's something. I am so ready to finish this book there will be a sequel. I PROMISE. Until next time...

-Anna😘