August 9, 2016 (2)

Chanel quickly opened her apartment door, not expecting anything. It was a normal day, and the only difference was that she had a job now. She had just come back from her newly found workplace. It was a bit more hectic than she hoped, but it was also tons of fun. Chanel was constantly running around, getting people coffee, sending others messages, calling famous people and what not. The people at the office were also quite chill, and occasionally she would over hear future plot lines of the shows she loved, like The Flash or Supergirl. Which, if she did say so her self, was pretty awesome, and heartbreaking at sometimes.

She also got her first pay check today. She took the opportunity and went grocery shopping. Her hands were filled things and she was completely exhausted. All she wanted to do was drop the things off on a table and sink into her couch.

When she opened the door she found a grown woman sitting on her second most favourite couch and a small girl running around her apartment.

"Oh! Hey Chanel!" The woman greeted her kindly when she saw her.

"What are you doing in my apartment?" Chanel exclaimed. She was fighting to control her rage. "How did you even get into my apartment?" She carefully put her groceries on a nearby table, not taking her eyes off the woman, who continued to smile at her.

The woman playfully rolled her eyes and stood up. "You always leave a spare key just out side the door."

"So? I moved here because I wanted to get away from everyone. I told you specifically not to come see me when I left."

"Chanel. I don't know what's gotten into you. This change happened so suddenly, I mean you three months ago and you now," the woman threw her hands up in the air, signalling she was giving up. "Complete polar opposites." She finally whispered. "I gave you time. Now you have to talk, to someone." The woman walked up to Chanel and grabbed her hands, her eyes practically pleading.

"I gave up my old life. I don't need memories." Chanel's tone came out harsher than she hopped.

The woman pursed her lips, contemplating what to do in her head. Suddenly, she pulled Chanel into a hug and wrapped her arms around the younger girl.

Chanel stood there stunned. How could she hug me after everything that has happened?

"I'm your sister Chanel, you can tell me anything. And I will help you no matter what."

"Your not my sister." Chanel muttered into the older woman's should. She pulled back, tear drops dripping from her eyes. Quickly, Chanel wiped away her tears. She looked up and saw that the smile on her sister's face had dropped. The small girl also stopped running around the house.

"You knew didn't you? You knew that I was adopted from the beginning?" The woman remained silent, not willing to talk. "Come one Kelsey. Please tell me." She pleaded.

Finally Kelsey nodded. She grabbed Chanel's hand and lead her towards the couch. "It's time you know." Kelsey stated, forcing a smile onto her face.

[Cringe. Well, it got a point across. And that's what matters. The next few chapters are more for entertainment than plot line. Enjoy! Bye!]