October 4, 2016

"Hey! Chanel!" A familiar, kind voice called out. Chanel turned around to see a beautiful dark skinned woman. Candice Patton, who, according to Chanel, was the most amazing actress ever to live. Candice was great enough to be on Chanel's 'I am blessed to be in your presence list'. Which, not surprisingly, was quite long. Nevertheless, Chanel admired Candice a lot.

"Hi Candice, can I do anything for you?" She asked the older female. Candice shook her head and put on an inviting, warm smile.

"Some of the other cast members and I are having a premier party tonight. So I was wondering if you wanted to join us." Heat rushed up to Chanel's cheeks. She was quite flustered by the request but conflicted about how to answer. "Come on, it'll be fun." Candice pouted, almost like a child which made Chanel give in easier than she intended to.

"Great. I'll see you at 6:30 then. I'll text you my address." Candice said the words quickly before skipping away, leaving Chanel confused and lost.

••••••••••

"So why are we doing this again? When we should be sleeping and preparing for New York Comic Con." Carlos, a short Latino man, pointed out as he placed three plates of pizza on a small desk.

"Because she's lonely and I think we should help her make some friends." Two pairs of eyes flew to the British man who had just spoken the words. "What? She just needs a small push in the right direction, plus she has done a lot for us." He shrugged off and grabbed a plate of pizza. Tom had been admiring Chanel from afar for a while now and he had finally decided that he was going to do something for her. He knew that revealing his identity as the man she has been texting would help her ease up a bit, but he didn't want to do that just yet.

"Well, I think it's a great idea." A beautiful brunette stepped into the conversation. "We should watch the episodes air together." She too grabbed her own plate of pizza and began to munch on it. Danielle had personally become quite close with Chanel over the last month and she enjoyed her presence. Chanel had even helped Danielle play her role as Caitlin Snow better.

Carlos was about to say something, but before he could, Candice jumped in between Tom and Danielle, making the two jump a little. "She said yes!" Candice informed the three other actors with a smile on her face. "What, was I interrupting something?" She asked, looking around to see unamused expressions from two of her colleagues.

Tom on the other hand, just smiled at the news. "So tonight then?"

[I'm not breaking my hiatus. Just posting a chapter. I won't break it for another 4 weeks -ish. After exams!]