September 6, 2016

"Chanel. Can you come over here please." Greg called over his assistant. Chanel peaked over the pile of work on her desk. She nodded and got up, scurrying through the small office and fixing her dress, trying to look professional.

"Yes?" She asked as she opened the door to Mr. Berlanti's office.

"I'm assigning you to another job. I want you to spend a few hours on the filming sets of The Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, and Supergirl on the weekdays. Mostly to communicate information between the cast and crew, and me."

Chanel's eyes widened at the producer's request.

"So are you okay with that?" Greg asked, looking up at his assistant.

Chanel snapped out of her dazed state, realizing she hadn't responded to the producer's request. "Oh, yes. I wouldn't mind at all." She responded with a very giddy smile on her face.

"I know its a lot of extra work, especially considering how much you already have."

"No, its really fine." Chanel stated, smiling at her boss. She felt slightly giddy on the inside. It was a fangirl's dream.

"Okay then." Greg smiled at the smaller girl. "That is all. And thank you." Greg dismissed the the younger female and returned to his own share of paper work.

Chanel, with the same foolish smile, exited the room and returned to her desk. Her reaction was to immediately scream in excitement, but she chose against it. Instead, she simply plopped down into her seat and put her head down. Her mind raced as she tried to process what was happening.

This is the best moment of my life.

[I kinda wanna be Chanel, but like, I'm a high school student who wastes her time fangirling over people she'll never meet. *sigh* a girl can dream. Love you guys ❤❤.]