hi

Hi guys!

It's been almost 4 years since I started this story and 2 years since I last updated. I'm coming back but I know I won't be able to make promises. I'm so sorry, but this is probably the best thing I can do right now.

I decided to come back from a hiatus a while back, but that didn't work out too well. Every time I decided to come back, I ended up stepping back down because of something that came up.

I also saw a comment a while ago, I can't find it any more, but it really hurt. It was something along the lines of "its been 2 years get over it". To this person and anyone who thinks this: you don't know me. You don't know what I was going through 2 years ago, you don't know what I've gone through in the past 4 years, you don't know what I'm going through right now. Writing is not my life, its something I do for fun. So please don't comment on what I should and shouldn't do, and on how to live my life.

I've finally decided that I'm going to push through all that and continue to write. I planned out the rest of the story, so theoretically I should be able to keep up with constant weekly updates. But I'm a third year university student, so...

I am going to go back and edit a few things. Things I realized were a bit too vague, or small jokes that don't really make any sense. (Also remind myself what I wrote.) Nothing major that requires you to go back and read the entire book. You are welcome to if you want to.

Honestly, I know a lot of the original readers, and people who supported me in the beginning, aren't really on Wattpad anymore. Friends I made, are not around. I want to apologize to them.

To the readers who read this in the middle of my hiatus, I'm sorry.

To new readers, I hope you continue to enjoy this story.

It is kind of sad that this book picked up after I gave up on it. But for the sake of you guys and for the sake of myself, I am going to finish this book.

I know this is already pretty long, but I just have to know.
How many of you are here as Tom Felton and Harry Potter fans. How many of you came here as Arrowverse fans?
How many of you are Arrowverse and Harry Potter fans?

Another note. I've been a silent reader recently. But I came across this book, and I've really enjoyed it. Its called Sweetner by alittlebitbias . It's a modern day Draco Malfoy ff. I've always love their works, and I 10/10 love this story! So if you like HP ffs and Draco Malfoy, check this book out.